All Tire Rack questions answered here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Tire Rack questions answered here

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Due to the large inventory of tirerack, I ask that you just post the make and model of your vehicle. Thats it! Thats all you have to do! I will do the rest, meaning, I will post all the packages and all of the individual deals including the different sizes based on your requests.*

Well folks, this is the place where all of your tire questions can be answered. I am the starter of this thread, so I will be the one answering your questions. I will make sure that everything is "up to par" and that I answer your questions promptly by working diligently.

So don't be afraid to ask, message, or email me. I am here to help you. I will be posting the latest deals on tires so don't forget to keep checking back here if what you had in mind wasn't on sale at the time.

So lets hear it folks, how may I assist you in your tire, wheel, and brake purchasing ventures? I am here to help.

~TireRackMike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site i got my general grabbers from tirerack when its time for new ones ill be sure to look you up

Welcome to the site i got my general grabbers from tirerack when its time for new ones ill be sure to look you up

Thanks, bud! Ill be here waiting. I hope you all will find that I am reliable and prompt. Most of the time I will be answering these questions before you refresh the page hehe. Well, that may be an exaggeration but not too far from it! ;)

Mike - Previously,Tire Rack wouldn't sell me tires because I drove an Explorer. Can you post your work phone number or work email address so we can contact you directly to place our order? Thanks!!!

mounty when you order bigger tires from tirerack you have to hit the refuse to give car information tab and just order tires atleast thats what i had to do when i did mine

Mike - Previously,Tire Rack wouldn't sell me tires because I drove an Explorer. Can you post your work phone number or work email address so we can contact you directly to place our order? Thanks!!!

Sure, I can do that for you. I messaged you with my email if you haven't checked back with the thread. And for the rest of you that need to contact me through my email, my email is: TireRackMike@gmail.com

Sure, I can do that for you. I messaged you with my email if you haven't checked back with the thread. And for the rest of you that need to contact me through my email, my email is: TireRackMike@gmail.com

Weird, I didn't get it. What is your office phone number? I'll just call you with my order. Appreciate it! :thumbsup:

mounty when you order bigger tires from tirerack you have to hit the refuse to give car information tab and just order tires atleast thats what i had to do when i did mine

gsx220 I appreciate your support. You deserve an applaud, seriously. Well, I cant applaud, but I can give a :thumbsup: and a :salute:

~TireRackMike

I just wanted to say how great this is. Thanks to Mike at Tirerack and to Rick as well.

I just wanted to say how great this is. Thanks to Mike at Tirerack and to Rick as well.

You are most welcome, sir ;)
This all really started for me because I broke my leg pretty bad and got to searching online. Now, this is my job currently, heh So if you want to thank something, thank my bum leg. I am only kidding, of course. There is no need to thank my leg. He owes me this considering all the pain he's put me through ;)

Welcome to the site Mike, I'm glad to have a rep from Tirerack over on our site. Your customer service dept has been nothing but stellar on my previous issues.

Welcome to the site Mike, I'm glad to have a rep from Tirerack over on our site. Your customer service dept has been nothing but stellar on my previous issues.

You would be hard pressed to find a better company, thats why I'm with em! ;)

Mike, I was wondering if you have any experience with the Michelin Hydroedge: http://www.explorerforum.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/227/cat/all. I have them on my 89, and they are pretty good. A friend of mine asked me if they make them for a 2004 Taurus, but I don't know if they come in such a large size. By the way, it might be a good idea to have a link for this thread in your signature.

Mike, I was wondering if you have any experience with the Michelin Hydroedge: http://www.explorerforum.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/227/cat/all. I have them on my 89, and they are pretty good. A friend of mine asked me if they make them for a 2004 Taurus, but I don't know if they come in such a large size. By the way, it might be a good idea to have a link for this thread in your signature.

Hey, Brook! To answer your question, yes they do have the Michelin Hydroedge for a 2004 Ford Taurus. The price is $112 per tire and you can find them here: Michelin Hydroedge

Oh and thanks for the pointer about the link in my signature, I appreciate it. Hope I helped you too! ;)

Thanks for your participation on this forum.

Question: what is the lightest ( for best gas mileage ) tire you have that fits a stock ( 15" ) second generation Explorer?

Thanks .....

Thanks for your participation on this forum.

Question: what is the lightest ( for best gas mileage ) tire you have that fits a stock ( 15" ) second generation Explorer?

Thanks .....

Could you please specify a specific year? Thanks ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back