Check this out 2000 Colorado Colors Run People | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check this out 2000 Colorado Colors Run People

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Way, WAY to close for me... I remember getting tippy in one of the turns knowing that if I tipped, it'd be a LONG way down... looks like they were EXTREMELY lucky that they didn't go about another three feet...

What happened Sinjin, did you have flash back on that one corner I helped you with.
I sure wished I had the camera to show you that you had PLENTY of room. O.K. maybe 2" but to some people 2" is a BUNCH!!!!!!

"I was hung in the seat belt and couldn't hold myself up and un-click the seat belt at the same time. My husband got the dog out and came back in to unhook my seat belt."

Got to love his priorities!!

What an awsome view. Being from Dallas, I'll never forget being right there, sitting up at about 13,000 ft on top of Black Bear Pass, on Labor Day weekend looking a few thousand feet down upon Telluride just like that picture, and being told over the CB that "hey, a Telluride radio station just said it was 109 degrees in Dallas" while we were being snowed on. Awesome.

None of us decided to go vertical like that guy:. Explorers make better drivers :D Sideways or not, nothing can convey to those who haven't been there the speechless grandeur of the trail.

Who is in for CCR 2001? I'll be there. Again.

CCR2001

Gerald,
You can count us in on doing it again.
I have already told my folks they will have to go with us. I know my dad will love that road.

CCR 2001

I'll definately be there. (It might actually be "WE" by then!) My Dad probably will, too - he might even drive his own truck!!!!

Wow!

I can't wait to go back! The scenary was great. I wish my wife and kids would have been with us on that run. I think I was to tired to be scared on those switchbacks.

They were really lucky.

That was an awesome view. We'll be there next time for sure!

HoYeah

Darkman, Tammy, and BamBam will be there come hell or high water!!!!

Maybe I should start checking around for some trails for CCR2K+1. I've got connections here, ya know. :p

P.S. For my birthday Tammy got me a safari rack (much like Brian's). If we'd had the money she was going to buy me a lift, but I had to say no. I did not truly know heartbreak before that day.

how difficult is ccr? could it be done with 2wd?

Back