How difficult would a V8 swap be? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How difficult would a V8 swap be?

nice...the guy still had the truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wish I can find part cars that easy here...always wanted the 4th Gen rear hatch door...I say go for it...good price for the engine and transmission

Yeah the 4th gen hatch is what Ive wanted too. I heard they bolt up but the wiring connecter (not the word im looking for, can't think :rolleyes:) is not the same. But I'm sure with some wire splicing it'd work.
Maybe if I get bored or something one day I'll make my 3rd gen's exterior into a 4th gen...

Yeah the 4th gen hatch is what Ive wanted too. I heard they bolt up but the wiring connecter (not the word im looking for, can't think :rolleyes:) is not the same. But I'm sure with some wire splicing it'd work.
Maybe if I get bored or something one day I'll make my 3rd gen's exterior into a 4th gen...

If u could get it off that truck I would ....goodluck with it

If u could get it off that truck I would ....goodluck with it

The hatch was missing off of it. As a matter of fact the whole passenger side was not on the truck.

The hatch was missing off of it. As a matter of fact the whole passenger side was not on the truck.

ah that sux...atleast the best part of it is there...the 3v 4.6 with transmission :thumbsup:

eco boost turbo'd v6!! find it and do it!!

a 350!?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh i know you didn't...

Back