Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Just ordered from Melissa (Andrea is no longer working there apparently). She was very nice and the price was still honored and shipped free to me in PA.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 13 Sport on order and had a question about the Husky mats. I looked at the pictures and it looks like the cargo liner can be in place with the third row stowed or up is this correct? I like the liners but I'm not a fan of having to buy a cargo only liner for situations when I need the third row seating. Any advice is welcome.

I have a 13 Sport on order and had a question about the Husky mats. I looked at the pictures and it looks like the cargo liner can be in place with the third row stowed or up is this correct? I like the liners but I'm not a fan of having to buy a cargo only liner for situations when I need the third row seating. Any advice is welcome.

The cargo liner (largest mat in vehicle) covers the cargo area with the third seat down only. It must be removed or stowed with the third seat up. I just roll mine up, wrap a bungee cord around it and stow it behind the seat or leave it in the garage when it's up.

The cargo liner behind third row seat (fits in well) can be in place with third row seats up or down.

I found this right after I ordered my Husky liners from Car ID. My total for all the liners was 329 shipped.

just spoke to melisse and placed an order for 1st 2nd and 3rd row liner for 155.51 with free shipping to new york guess the deal is still on! great price!!! should receive it by the end of this week.melisse was very nice :)

May I ask from anyone who has already ordered the box dimensions of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rows? Are they shipped separately or together? Also, if possible, then what is the approximate weight of the items?

I'm asking because I'm planning to order these through my brother who will then have it shipped to Philippines via a consolidator in NYC.

Thanks in advance!

May I ask from anyone who has already ordered the box dimensions of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rows? Are they shipped separately or together? Also, if possible, then what is the approximate weight of the items?

I'm asking because I'm planning to order these through my brother who will then have it shipped to Philippines via a consolidator in NYC.

Thanks in advance!

I no longer have the boxes, but I can tell you that the 1st and 2nd row are in one box and the 3rd will be in a second box. They are prepackaged as they are sold. I have no idea what the shipping weight was. Call Husky, they may have the information you want. Get them, they are great mats.

Is 2 boxes and all together is 15.xx pounds not more than 16

I just got an email from Melissa that today is the last day for group buy purchasing. You must purchase by 5 p.m. today in order to get the group by pricing otherwise it will be back to regular retail price.

I just got an email from Melissa that today is the last day for group buy purchasing. You must purchase by 5 p.m. today in order to get the group by pricing otherwise it will be back to regular retail price.

I ordered Friday afternoon. It was a great deal while it lasted. Thanks for arranging it.

glad I saw this! just ordered and will probably get it by end of the week. great price thanks to whoever organized.

got the 3rd row liner that also comes up between the bucket seats. I removed the console for easy access to 3rd row since i have to newborns and the bucket seats wont fold with bases in them. this is perfect to cover the exposed floor as there is no carpet under 2nd row consoles. there might be a little at the very front but i have an idea for it if needed.

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

3rd row $54.48

If you get all, total is $294.86.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

Thanks a ton for your efforts on this blwnsmoke! I just ordered over the phone for my '13 Sport. Extremely smooth and pleasant experience.

To confirm with everyone, the group buy is still being honored and the prices are same as those detailed above.

Is there a mat that goes between the second row buckets that ties in the 3rd row mat? I have second row buckets with no console in my Sport.

The 3rd row covers the area that is essentially under the 2nd row console. If you have the console, you cut out the section that would go under the console (there is a line/pattern to follow with scissors). If you don't have the console, you lay it down whole.

To all, I'm glad this lasted as long as it did (18 months).. i never expected Husky to run this as long as they did. Melissa stated policy changes within their pricing which is why the short notice. I asked Melissa to extend it to Friday but she couldn't because of the changes. Im not sure if it has to do with contracts between them and their 3rd party sellers.

Regardless, Thank you Husky for being a stand up company and helping the Explorer community. You have earned my business for a very long time.

I couldn't call today so I guess I can't get the group price. Oh well..Will pick up my explorer tomorrow..

Well my huskys came today and they fit and look great. I got the 1st,2nd,3rd row and the cargo liner behind the 3rd row. Ended up costing 185 shipped with a 15% off code. I have a 13 Sport with the second row buckets. I also have a 12 SHO with weathertechs in it and both are equally as good with maybe the nod going to the huskys because of better sill protection.

I received mine last week. I think I am going to try cutting my cargo area mat so that I only have to take out part of it when the seats are unfolded.

I received mine last week. I think I am going to try cutting my cargo area mat so that I only have to take out part of it when the seats are unfolded.

If you do that you will be sorry.

Just keep a bungy in the back, roll it up and and stand it in the 3rd well area. Problem solved. With the 3rd row in the upright position, you only have the 3rd well area so not sure what you would cut since you cant use the cargo mat.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well my huskys came today and they fit and look great. I got the 1st,2nd,3rd row and the cargo liner behind the 3rd row. Ended up costing 185 shipped with a 15% off code. I have a 13 Sport with the second row buckets. I also have a 12 SHO with weathertechs in it and both are equally as good with maybe the nod going to the huskys because of better sill protection.

Hi Jeff,

Where did you order your Huskys for 185 shipped? I'm too late in ordering the group buy so I'm looking for an alternative seller.

Thanks in advance!

Back