Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

I ordered my set of Husky mats for the front, second and third row. And yes, the deal is still on. I talked to both Melissa and Crystal (both very nice ladies).

And they do ship to Canada! They are coming USPS, so I'll let you all know when I get them and when they are installed.

I'm hoping I don't get nailed with duty, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just talked to Melissa.. Said they should be shipped out tomorrow and I'll have them in a few days. What a great deal!! Thank You blwnsmoke

Just talked to Melissa.. Said they should be shipped out tomorrow and I'll have them in a few days. What a great deal!! Thank You blwnsmoke

Have had mine for almost a year now and they are sweet!

I see you are from Suffolk, from St James here!!! :thumbsup:

Same here, about a year and still in perfect condition.. Best save so far is a full bottle of milk the poured out. Pull mat out, dump, spray, reinstall.. never happened lol.

Awesome fit and great coverage. Can't wait till something spills and not worry about it. Sound Beach here.

Just placed my order with Crystal, total came out to $217.69.
Read a lot of negative comments about the cargo liner so I didn't order it.
Total saving was $142.16 from the prices listed on their website.

FRONT & 2ND SEAT FLOOR LINER SET - 98761
BLACK 2013 Ford Explorer .............. $169.95 ==> $101.03

3RD SEAT FLOOR LINER - 19761
BLACK 2013 Ford Explorer .............. $89.95 ==> $54.48

CARGO LINER BEHIND 3RD SEAT - 23791
BLACK 2013 Ford Explorer .............. $99.95 ==> $62.18

Free shipping! She said they would ship tomorrow and to expect it by Wednesday next week!

Mats arrived yesterday as expected! Perfect fit and they look GREAT!

I liked the Weathertech better than Husky. I called their order line and asked if they had any discounts available. No biggies, but she gave me the 5% for AAA discount. Total for front and rear shipped was about $165 for front and second row.

They arrived in a couple days. Installed them. Fit great. Material appears to be really durable.

:) Just ordered a set of mats for our kiddo soon to be built. Thanks for doing so much leg work, blwnsmoke! This was awesome! We got the cargo liners, both for behind second and third row, as well as a replacement set of mats for our Mustang. We bought the Ford heavy duty ones and there is already a big hole from my husband's foot and now he's working on the carpet:( The discount only applied to the Explorer mats but wow! It was a great discount and because of it we were able to get everything we wanted. Now we just need a vehicle to put them in... Haha, what kind of a dork am I going to be showing up to take delivery with a screen guard, mats, etc! I don't like those rain guard things that go over windows and we don't want running boards but I do have to admit that now I have my eye on that shark fin antenna. If the Ex doesn't get here soon my hubby is going to have to turn off the modem! I'm having too much fun:D

Called and ordered today. Melissa was awesome.

$247.69 shipped to Ontario, Canada...she had to add $10 per item shipped.

Picked up the 1st/2nd/3rd row and the small one for the cargo area behind the 3rd row seat.

Called and ordered today. Melissa was awesome.

$247.69 shipped to Ontario, Canada...she had to add $10 per item shipped.

Picked up the 1st/2nd/3rd row and the small one for the cargo area behind the 3rd row seat.

Id call back. The deal was free shipping to US and Canada.

Id call back. The deal was free shipping to US and Canada.

Called and left a voicemail with Melissa. I am assuming they are not in EST as their offices are 8-5...and it is 8:58 here.

If I get nowhere, would you be able to assist me, blwnsmoke?

Cheers!
Matt

FYI - Melissa got back to me and said that originally they did not charge shipping to Canada, however, because they are still honouring the price they now have to 1 year and 8 months later.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Anyone else order lately to Canada and get free shipping?

Thats why you mail them to a mailbox across the border then go down and drop them in as part of your legal exemption amount

Thats why you mail them to a mailbox across the border then go down and drop them in as part of your legal exemption amount

I live about 4 hours from the border. I would burn more than $30 in fuel going to pick them up.

FYI - they are still honoring this discount. I just ordered mine. I was on the phone for about 1 minute. I should have them next week. Thanks for the discount!

Jim

Weathertech floor liners and cargo liners here. All 3 rows, Cargo liner for third row down and Cargo well. Pictures to follow (obviously)....

:chug:

I received the Husky Liners this week. They are pretty nice, I've always had Weathertech, but am pretty pleased with these. A great set for the price. Thanks for the discount!

Does anyone know if there is something similar to this for other Ford vehicles? Looking to get another set for different Ford vehicle.

Let me know!
Thanks!
Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone know if there is something similar to this for other Ford vehicles? Looking to get another set for different Ford vehicle.

Let me know!
Thanks!
Matt

Call and ask Melissa. When I was dealing with Andrea, she let me get a set for my brother in laws 12 Ford Escape at the same price.

I remember reading another member was told no by Melissa last year.

Doesn't hurt to call and ask.

Back