Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
As most of you know, Ive been laid up for a while after my surgury.... well I really want to get out again, Ive been going nuts here not being able to do anything at all. I havent been to Paragon since the Sept run a few days b4 I hit the hospital, and now that I am starting to recover I would like to get some people together for a trail ride. I am looking to do some fairly easy stuff as I have to take it easy for a while as I recover, there will be places to hit some harder obsticles for those of you who wish to. We can either do 1 or 2 days, everyone can crash here if ya dont mind floor and couch space, save some $$$. Sorta be like old times, just wit different people..... party all night and wheel all day.

When? I dunno yet.... sometime in the early half of Dec. probably.... I may be going to FL for the rest of the winter if it gets too cold cause the medicine Im on thins my blood and I get real cold real quick.... so I would like to get a run in b4 all that.

Let me know what ya think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chris, you are alive!!! havent heard from yah in a long time,............glad to see you and Skunk are ready to come and play. Id like to go as long as i can get my tranny in. We all should do this. we have a few members that have not been to Paragon or atleast wit there trucks(MIKE and thumper)..LOL. But yah ill try to get Patch done as long as this run holds together..............not like the last paragon run.

i would be interested in going. The only thing i see getting in the way is finials for my classes. I'll keep an ear out for any changes and a final date, its only about 3 hours away from me.

Possibly, depends on when and if I can get off work. X-mas is the busy season. Stupid people and their fruit baskets!

A Paragon run would be sweet since were movin in January and we havnt had the opertunity to go wheeling with anyhow so far. I would say for us anyhow, I ask that maybe shoot for the weekend of dec 4-5 or 11-12 since my g\f has to give like 3 weeks notice to get time off from work.

We deff want to come out(specially since we only like about an hour from hazelton) so the sooner theres a deff date set would be better for us.

Ill see what i can do. Im in the same boat with finals and all- but ive only wheeled with the skunk once and cant wait to go again :thumbsup:

Hmmm, I wonder how far Paragon is from Morgantown, WV? I prolly wont be in WV till late Dec anyway. We will see what happens.

As for a date, Ill try to get it together asap, Im back n forth to the hospital all the time so I gotta see what goes on with that.

jester6, I see your from Milton, yeah Im out that way all the time, my hospital is Geisinger in Danville... also, do you know Archie V.? he lives out there too, has a white Jeep.

Too everyone else, hope to see you all out there, I know alot of you havent been to Paragon yet or havent been there in a long time, it'll be a good time.

well for me the first weekend is free, second is a maybee, third is free, and fourth is X-mass.................so thats my plann.

Hmm maybe I can slap a junk yard motor in between now and then. BAD MOTOR

naw I dont know him lizard, we havnt been wheelin for very long. only dude I know that has a white jeep is a kid named Jesse but last time I heard he got his lisence takin away for runin over someones car. :rolleyes:

the second weekend of dec would probly be more do-able for us since it would be enought time that she could give her time off notice. same with the third weekend.

Don't know what our schedule is in Dec right now, but I'll see when a date is set...Now that Sammy has new wheel bearings and the front end welded back together.......

If it's the 3rd weekend in December I should be able to make it.

jester6 said:
naw I dont know him lizard, we havnt been wheelin for very long. only dude I know that has a white jeep is a kid named Jesse but last time I heard he got his lisence takin away for runin over someones car. :rolleyes:

yeah I know him, hes a friend of Archies

lol, cool dude. I dont know him well, havnt actually seen him around in a while. The reason I know him is cause I use to date his cousin. I remember his jeep before he put the 36" superswampers on it, man did it look tiny back then.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok, a date... the first weekend really would work for me better.... the second is questionable.... the docs gotta take some tests on the 13th and I think I should be rested and not too shaken up beforhand... but let me check that out.... lets try for the first, I know a few of you got plans as you said but Im sure they can wait.... Matt, we got a whole season of sking coming up.... LETS GO WHEELIN!! and Tara..... u did promise... remember?

Back