XRRA at Paragon | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XRRA at Paragon

im leavin in an hour or so with linds (spas)

meeting some jeep buddies at the park tommorow and maybe another few guys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so can we see some pics from the XRRA pls? :D

No you cant!

because we didnt go. Turned out that only 6 rigs were going to run. So instead we hubg out and hit my new favorite junk yard. Other shenanigans took part, I am sure you will see pics of that.

MMM, LRRA is the shiz! Im getting one soon, fuggers are addicting.

LRRA Pics

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

hmmmm looks like fun..... its a toss up.... living room wheelin or strip poker...... yeah... I had fun too :D

cant wait to start diggin into the new toy :thumbsup:

Jay, you forgot to list the names we gave the obstacles! I'm going to paint my new J**p black with a big "LRRA" down both sides :D I had a blast even though we either slept through or missed almost everything I came up there to do, lol. That junkyard is awesome! (Still pissed about the boot though... but the Explorer Gods were kind to me so it all evens out). Reckon we'll catch the XrRa race next time around. Christopher, the thought of you naked just turned my stomach, thanks :fart:

Jay: thanks for buying the beer, man!
Micah: Thanks for treating to Pizza!
Rookie & Shena: Thanks for letting us wreck your new place so I could make a sick little living room course :D

I'll try to post some of my pics later when I get a chance!

Rookie nosing his Scorpion up Couch mountain:
DSCN1136_Small_.JPG

I love this thing!! (Found a new use for it when I got home very late last night and couldn't carry everything across the parking lot: Grocery bag hauler :D)
DSCN1146_Small_.JPG

SuRrEaL navigating the aptly named breadbasket hill:
DSCN1153_Small_.JPG

Micah taking on Pucker:
DSCN1160_Small_.JPG

Rookie Vs. The Abyss:
DSCN1142_Small_.JPG

Jay trying to clear the couch and get down 'Bad Time' (Is it just me or could the sleeping bags have doubled as mud? They were slippery enough)
DSCN1154_Small_.JPG

I didn't get a picture of Micah taking on 'The Abyss', but it's funny how some things don't change whether they're full size or 1/6th scale :D

Ya ya, jerk. Just remember who killed you score.:rolleyes:

:D

I taged some of the obsticles in the webshots gallery i linked to. was actin up on me though so i didnt get em all.

I really got to say that i havent had that much fun bummin around like that in a long time. Thanks Guys!

Then come up next week :)

you guys are always welcome up here. Hopefully we will actualy get some wheeling in soon

No you cant!

because we didnt go. Turned out that only 6 rigs were going to run. So instead we hubg out and hit my new favorite junk yard. Other shenanigans took part, I am sure you will see pics of that.

Any chance you could give me some directions to the new yard? I'm plannin on goin to Harry's soon and might try to swing by there too if its close by.

for the record, this new junkyard kicks ass.

and its complete with an extended cab long bed school bus!
wish i had gotten a pic of that

*opens old ass thread*

Since Rookie finally moved back to civilization and got hisself a new place, I vote we have an LRRA run there :D

Back