XRRA at Paragon | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XRRA at Paragon

Admission is $10 per person, kids 8 and under are FREE!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sn0border88 said:
Admission is $10 per person, kids 8 and under are FREE!

Well shoot, I guess you get in for free little boy! I don't have to sign a parental permission slip or hold your hand, do I? :D

Spas said:
Well shoot, I guess you get in for free little boy! I don't have to sign a parental permission slip or hold your hand, do I? :D

Roflmao.. Do we need to get handicap parking or a wheelchair for the old man? :D

:fire:
Blee1099 said:
Roflmao.. Do we need to get handicap parking or a wheelchair for the old man? :D

what old man? :fire:

Skunk said:
:fire:

what old man? :fire:

LOL.. Maybe I was talking about the old goat in McVeytown, maybe not.. Hell now I think about it, I'm getting up there in age too.. :(

Spas said:

No, but make sure your helmet is on nice and tight. :p:

k... nevermind, Im not allowed to come out and play :(

I guess I wont have my truck by then, but dammit im still gonna try and get my junk up there. Havin some engine problems right now

sn0border88 said:
I guess I wont have my truck by then, but dammit im still gonna try and get my junk up there. Havin some engine problems right now

When aren't you having engine trouble? :p:

I'm having a "procedure" on the 13th. As it stands now, if I feel up to it I may head out.

since rookie aint on ill just reply here for sake of easiness since im lazy an was gonna reply here eventually anyway.... you still followin me on that... good cus i aint..... sry to long a work day and to much coffee.....

Anyways i got your im rook, and i had seen this thread. hadnt replied as im curently workin 2 jobs an goin to scool, atleast for this week, so i couldnt come up with a definate as to if i could or not.

sounds like fun, specially the feild of screams thing... big haloweenie fan... but im not sure as to my work sched yet so i will have to get back to yall later

Bah, make time. ;)

Skunk said:
k... nevermind, Im not allowed to come out and play :(

ok, forget that... Ill be there :thumbsup: ready to party? :D :thumbsup:

East%2006FlyW.jpg

Ooo

I found this and just HAD to post for all you guys who've never got to meet the Mattness :wtf:

9207mattdance.gif

I'm glad Das Frem isn't on this board much anymore, I'd probably get a smackdown :D

so what are the plans for friday night? me and the lady can come up friday but she dont get off work till 800ish, Linds, will you be passing by this way? If not, i may just drive up to rookies

Im pretty sure i have that weekend off. atleast it looks that way now.

I dont think im driving the X up, acuallly I have no clue what im driving up but ill figure it out soon enough. Ill be there saturday morning, if not some time friday night. Ill prolly stay the night saturday as well.

well Ill be wheeling at paragon saturday with some friends, and since my love life bothers some, I wont be hanging out saturday night..... so have fun... I know I will be :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if anyone got my pm hit me back

Back