Paragon Trail Ride in Dec. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trail Ride in Dec.

Doug said:
I should bring out the DVD I got at basic training, you all can watch me come running out of the gas chamber gagging and other crap like that. :p

that would be interesting. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
u mean....ur actually gonna make it to a run? besides carlisle?....wow....why u leavin ur area so late?

because my family throws a big x-mas party evey year and i have to stay till at least 10, thats what the rents would like me to do, so i said alright...auh, what can ya do, so that means i won't get out to chris's place till like 12:30 or 1, something along the lines....i know eww...

ExplorerSport77 said:
well half the jersey crew wont be gettin out there till then anyway so u'll be cool.dont worry..

Thats right, they're all gonna be stalkin me at the airport. :p

frickea86 said:
because my family throws a big x-mas party evey year and i have to stay till at least 10, thats what the rents would like me to do, so i said alright...auh, what can ya do, so that means i won't get out to chris's place till like 12:30 or 1, something along the lines....i know eww...

what are "rents"?

ExplorerSport77 said:
3 More Days Till Me And Dave Can Bug The Crap Outta Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!wahoooooooo

Damn, I think Chris might need a vacation after this weekend. :p

Asilly50NJ said:
Ok pending List........... :thumbsup:
Me & Tara in Patch
Chris & Kathy in Skunk
Mike & ? in Thumper
Matt & Alferd in Matt's Jeep chrokee
Matt & Serena in Frankenford
Jay & ? in Jeep Wrangler

Ride alongs........
Adam & girlfriend ride along

Looking good so far,....lets get more :D

anyone else?

Doug said:
Damn, I think Chris might need a vacation after this weekend. :p

after what I just found out I think I may need a vacation beforehand.

Chirs,

i need directions to ur place, if thats ok... :p, thanks

damn looks like i wont be able to get my shizzle together for this weekend... Would have liked to meet everyone, but I will have to wait until the next run you guys take..

Everyone have fun!

i do believe they are having one on New Years....just for some info

ExplorerSport77 said:
2 More Days Till Me And Dave Can Bug The Crap Outta Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!wahoooooooo

2 more days till I leave for vacation :p :p :p

I think Chris will need some Xanax or Valium.

ExplorerSport77 said:
always gotta love how when u make a thread showin a run everone signs up ....and when it comes down to like 4 days away 15 out of the 20 bail... :thumbdwn:

hey, what can you do, sh*t happens.....but all i care about is that i'm still going... :p

lizardtrac said:
2 more days till I leave for vacation :p :p :p

hide, run for the hills,

always gotta love how when u make a thread showin a run everone signs up ....and when it comes down to like 4 days away 15 out of the 20 bail...

what are you whinin' about, I'm comin all the way from AZ for this. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I Couldnt afford to buy tow hooks! :(

Back