Section's new Jetta TDI | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Section's new Jetta TDI

Sarah's Mom has an '06 she's put some miles on. She's getting 50+ mpgs for the most part, it sounds like. But I'll definitely keep track. We just picked it up tonight. So, first trip is from San Jose to Chico tomorrow. :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet ride! You should put a single in dual out flowmaster 40, they sound sweet!

I would not know what to do with 50 miles to the gallon. Heck i wouldnt be able to stand 30....haha

Congrats on the new car. I dont know much about the VW's but i seen a few on there trucks the other day with some pretty sweet color combos.

section did u buy ur tdi at bob lewis

hey nice vw. i like i like

Here are some teaser pics until I get the windows tinted tomorrow. :cool:

jetta1.jpg

jetta2.jpg

jetta3.jpg

jetta4.jpg

jetta5.jpg

Have over 300 miles on it now! Ha :eek:

You having the windows tinted, or tinting it yourself?

You having the windows tinted, or tinting it yourself?

Letting the pros do it! If I tint anything like I paint... aye. :eek:

sweet lookin tdi yep i was right u bought it at bob lewis the one in capitol expressway.

and what kind of flows r u getting dual or single and what series

Attachments

• jetta7.jpg
    jetta7.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 313

You know that green vehicle off to the right needs some attention :)

You know that green vehicle off to the right needs some attention :)

I know. :eek: I felt bad for it so I hosed it off yesterday after I washed my pickup. The wheel wells were filled with webs.

I'l try my best to get to it this next month, IZ.

What camera you using? Lens? Looks like a fisheye lens and looks good.. At least it's german ;)

Very Nice, congratulations.

I just read up on it online, weird how the automatic gets a few mpg's then the manual, usually it's the other way. Any reason why that you know of?

I've wanted a jetta for a while, I'm kinda tall and I don't feel like I'm goign to bash my head in it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just Flowmasters and maybe some amarillo fog lights. I'll get before and after sound clips. I'll record some sound clips. I'm getting Flows.

Your such an Alec :rolleyes:

I swear to gawd if you do that I'll truely belive your Alec's brother.

Jeff - :navajo:

Back