warning dont buy from M-K-! on ebay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

warning dont buy from M-K-! on ebay

tl1000r

Reaction score
City, State
michigan, hillsdale
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 xlt 4x4 4.0 sohc
:mad: i had bought a 2001 explort sport gauge cluster with the white faces and was suppose to be for a 4x4 and was in perfect condition when i got it it was missing the 4x4,4x4 low icons and the one of the ears that mounts to the dash was broke right off :fire: so it was for a 2wd ******* so just letting you guys know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Um.. have you emailed them about it??? maybe they/he/she sent you the wrong on by accident... No reason to cry about them if you haven't tried to resolve the situation.

yeah well i should have knowed better he has a lot of neg. feed back but i eamiled a guy that bought the same one and had no problems so i took the chance well i got ####ed i have emailed him since yesterday like 5 times with pics and all about what wrong and no response

i sent it back this moring next day air so i can get my money back so i shall see if he refunds my money

Since yesterday?! Seriously, chill out dude. No need to get your panties in a wad just yet. **** happens, don't go bustin' peoples' balls till they have chance to remedy the situation. Wait a day or 2 more, a lot of times the ebay seller have tons of emails and it takes them awhile to respond. Hopefully you'll get you money back or the correct part.

woa woa woa..you sent it back to him not knowing if he would refund your money?????? you should have kept it and then sold it yourself if he would not refund your moeny to try and recoup some of your loss :confused:

Wow. Just wow.

well it was junk so its not going to do anyone any good

u can easily see that it was broke, unless u are legally blind

Yeah but you just mailed back the piece proving you got the wrong thing... now it's just his word against yours.....

nope i have pics and a track and confromation on the packageand i have the emails that he told me that it would work for a 4x4

Back