bumper.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 672
  • cobra2.jpg
    cobra2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 634
  • cobra.jpg
    cobra.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 722

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know if you noticed or not but the pics seem to be a lil blurry :D it looks good though ;)

Looks awesome, IMO the 18s look better. Any pics of the roll pan?
BTW-Nice sig. :D

Yea the pics are ****ty, they're from my phone. My digi cam grew legs, you know how that goes. I've get some better pics up asap. Along with trashing the running boards for side skirts and lowering it 2".

ChopinOn22s said:
Along with trashing the running boards for side skirts and lowering it 2".

Ah yes, I was just about to comment on the running boards and the need for lowering. Btw, looks good man, I like it much better with the 18's. And get some pics from behind w/ the rollpan.

Looks awsome. Much better than the 20s. So when do those wheels/tires get to go on mine? Seems like they've been all over. ;)

roll pan??? where do u guys get tem?? or do you just have to cut and play(if so whats a good base to start wit)

No one makes them and there are a handful of KNOWN explorer owners who have them. Most of the people I talked to started with a 97-03 Keystone F-150 flareside rollpan. It really sucked for me because I had to remove the tag box.

sweeeeet

cool thanks alot

Back