Got a video of my subs up!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got a video of my subs up!!

tmh6202 said:
duh, HELLO baseballer...not the bass, the vibe from the base.....

dang kids, gotta xplain ever'thin' to eh theez dayz.

Baseballer, she likes the vibes.....guaranteed...;)

haha i knew what you were saying and yes its true.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy crap. Need some dynamat.

almost time for this- (see picture) although, in my truck the front part of the roof and the sunroof moves way too much still

and facing the subs/port toward the front (wall) so you don't break the rear window out (lost the picture i have of that on my old computer)

you also definitely need to get an amp on your door speakers

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 127
  • newheadliner.JPG
    newheadliner.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 130

Damn thats nice. Yeah im getting an amp in the next week or so orion 4002. But i cant figure out how i should go about connecting the two amps? I still have stock electrical and havent done the big three. What should I do without spending a lot more cash?

what gauge wires do you have running to the rear?

you might want to use this opportunity to upgrade (if you don't have 0 gauge yet) and you will need a dist. block. You can get the block you will need for around $15-20 (don't buy a cheap ebay one though)

you are definitely going to want to upgrade your alternator sometime soon and possibly tink about adding a deep cycle in the rear

I was planning on getting some 0 guage dont know what to get yet what kind should i get without spending alot. so i need a distro block and what else?SHould i do the big three?

yeah, with the power you are running you are getting into the range where you will need to upgrade the alternator, and some wiring (grounds) to get the most from your system. less than 1500 watts i wouldn't worry about it at all though with your 130 amp alt stock etc.

Back