Going to SMORR for Labor day weekend, join me there! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Going to SMORR for Labor day weekend, join me there!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

O man!!!!! Should be some exciting stuff to see...... So pumped.... 3:30 im heading out today to go buy my next trail truck project, then gunna work on it tommorow since im off, until i can leave for Smorr...

Crossing my fingers that I found set of extended brake hoses. I have one now, and the other is being delivered in a couple hours at the parts store. Hopefully it works. :D

Clock is ticking down, and time is almost up! Woot! :bounce:

My truck is about ready but have an apointment at 3 in jeffcity for a bit before I can head out.

Needs a new Master cylinder as this one is bypassing and peddle goes to the floor on a panic stop test. Grrr...

Still going, and still going to manage to have fun regardless. I will use Brads tailgate as my brakes on a decent if needed. :D

Whoo Hoo! This is gonna be a blast! Mwhuhahahaha!

Good times!

Here is some shots of bronco2guy, hopefully he has some pics of mine. :D

Going up double whammy, a level 5. This is a 5 story climb up rock shelves.

b2guydblewhammy.jpg

Coming back down.

b2guywhammy2.jpg

b2guywhammy3.jpg

b2guywhammy4.jpg

There, I fixed it! :p:

Jeeper broke an axle on a trail, did this to keep the axle from coming out to get the rig back to camp.

brokenaxleredneckfix1.jpg

brokenaxleredneckfix2.jpg

at least there was a Cute Driver in the Heep :p::D

Back