• Register Today It's free!

Aries 3d Floor Lines

sbebs2000

Reaction score
City, State
erie, pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hello all, I had such a tough time tracking down pics, I thought I would share mine in case anybody else was looking too. I bought Aries 3d floor liners for my sport. I did a lot of research, and while Husky liners had better coverage by the door sills; I picked these as they are not slippery when wet. I have 4 very young kids and did not want them to be slipping around getting in and out. I really wanted to keep a premium look to the interior, but still wanted better coverage so I thought these were a good compromise.

Attachments

• IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 833
  • IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 800
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 807
  • IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 840

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have the same mats they are great and the appearance is really nice.

These look really good. I had picked up the (Correction) Husky mats and after opening the box I put them right back in and am sending them back. They look very cheap, flimsy, and don't even use the factory anchors. Not happy for what they cost.

Think these will be my replacements!

if the weathertechs you got don't use the factory anchors, you probably got sent the wrong ones. I've got the weathertechs in my Raptor and they use the OEM mounting, and fit absolutely perfect. They look cheaper in teh box than they do once installed.

Any close up pics of these mats, hard to see the finish from photos further back. Still need to order mats for the explorer.

Sorry about that confusion, I meant to say the Husky liners which is what I bought and returned. Was reading a comparison after the fact and got them mixed up!

if the weathertechs you got don't use the factory anchors, you probably got sent the wrong ones. I've got the weathertechs in my Raptor and they use the OEM mounting, and fit absolutely perfect. They look cheaper in the box than they do once installed.

Any close up pics of these mats, hard to see the finish from photos further back. Still need to order mats for the explorer.

Hopefully these help

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 620
  • IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 642

Got them off eBay all three rows in one box

Part number on eBay listing said manufacture part # is L1FR03601509.

Did you get the grey or the black? From the pics it looks like grey..

Part number on eBay listing said manufacture part # is L1FR03601509.

MAYBE im a bit slow...but im having a hell of a time finding these....and nothing specifies includes 3rd row......

any help is appreciated....

I just searched for the part number on ebay and there are like 3 listings. Got the black ones yesterday from Ebay for $205

Search ebay for OEM Factory # L1FR03601509, there are 5 listings for all 3 rows. Seems decently priced to me.

Back