Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd

You did a good job on it chris im suprised it came out that well. who knew 2 rollbars would make a decent bumper :D Did you ever figure out why the lights on your roof called it quits?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome, now lets see a copo give you **** for no bumper, just run it over. Lizard, there is a pic of your truck almost verticle on Chicken Run in Paragon's Forum, under the Monthly Ride thread, ,looks cool, but I can't figure out how to link it here. I guess either Namitey or I have to get our hands on a welder to builsd a couple of cattle catchers for our trucks now.
Later,
Shaun

lmao.. found it... that was fun...

Attachments

• flipper2.jpg
    flipper2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 278

doesnt it... take note of the position of the front tires! lol.. that was fun...

Jeff, Are you still interested in those rims? They have 4 good Coninental Conti-tracs, 235/75/15, I think. Let me know,
Shaun

Nice bumper! Just the right height to squash any Hondas that get under there :D Are those your factory steps?

Is anybody going to the KOP get together?

I'm looking into places in PA that have camping, rafting/swimming and wheeling for all of us...maybe in late August. (I have this maddening desire to swing off of a rope into a pond...) Anybody interested?

im in ocean city new jersey for the first two weeks of august then I go into football camp so you can count me out for any get together in august prob.

Heh heh heh

Too bad this is a historic landmark..I can just imagine you guys beating your X's on it!

Attachments

• boulder.jpg
    boulder.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 254

nothing there, but we can change that

Yeah where the hell is that

Just some weird phenomenon in Hickory State Park, PA...Just all these enormous boulders taking up a field. No, you can't actually drive across it, lol.

Originally posted by Spas
I'm looking into places in PA that have camping, rafting/swimming and wheeling for all of us...maybe in late August. (I have this maddening desire to swing off of a rope into a pond...) Anybody interested?

I was thinking more along the lines of arts and crafts, but if you crazies want to do that stuff be my guest. I'll be inside with my bottle of elmers glue, some pipe cleaners and some cotton balls.

Those are huge boulders? They look more like small stones but with nothing to judge except for the trees way in the back they could be big.

Looks to me like the might be difficult to pick up.

i really cant tell there is nothing to gauge the rocks by.

Spas, are we going to have Candle Dipping too? :)

Originally posted by Muskrat
Jeff, Are you still interested in those rims? They have 4 good Coninental Conti-tracs, 235/75/15, I think. Let me know,
Shaun

I think I'll pass. Thanks anyways. I'm gonna go wider than factory when I get new rims so I can handle a bigger tire at a later date.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok ok everybody, I've got all of my pictures from Carlisle posted now, so you can all enjoy! Here it is:

Dead Link Removed

Back