Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Well, I have my truck back from the Body Shop. New Paint, but still no Roll Pan :( . Oh well, I will have to work on that my self later.

Here is the progression for now:

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

I have the bumper pad and the running board pads in the gurage drying. I just dyed them black to match. Please excuse the piss poor pics just wanted to get something up for your viewing pleasure.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice job Matt the cladding looks so much better now. Very slick, very uniform. The front bumper and air dam look awesome!!!

your explorer looks really sweet!

i want to paint my sport all black.

You finally did it BM, looks hot. Congrats.

Looking good! It's about time ;)

Looks great, so much better now.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Amazing what a difference that makes

dang.. thats looks sweet.. mines going in mon to get the same thing done

that looks really hot good job.

Nice...Very nice,Love the way it looks.I was thinking of doing that but my buddy at the body shop talked me out of it.Should have never listened to him,Your truck looks hottt!!!

I hate people with all black trucks only because I have the "grandma" prairie tan color. I think it's called jealousy... :D

Thanks for all the compliments! I will post complete pics later tonight after I can get some pics taken. I have the running board pads on and the top large bumper pad on. But I forgot to do the little pad that goes down where the tow ball bolts on. Oh well, I will get that done and be finised there. Thanks again!

Originally posted by X-factor
I hate people with all black trucks only because I have the "grandma" prairie tan color. I think it's called jealousy... :D

Don't forget the baddest X on the planet is Tan in color. The Troll! It's a great sleeper color!

That is one Bad X........Very Hot :D

Nice X man. Do you plan on painting and replacing door molding or was it in the plan to do away with that all along?

Originally posted by ton_e_montana
Nice X man. Do you plan on painting and replacing door molding or was it in the plan to do away with that all along?

What do you mean, I am not sure what you are asking. :eek:

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay to have it done, or did you have it done at your friends body shop.

How rigid are the panels?

I looks really sharp, a huge improvement on an already incredible truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry I see now that it is intact, Black. Good looking truck! I have looked at so many of these I was thinking you had taken the lower door molding off like some I've seen.

Back