a couple of pics from carlisle today | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

a couple of pics from carlisle today

Redrig

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gettysburg,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer
i only have a couple. the other guys and gals will have more when they get back.

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 392

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heres one that brought alot of attention. sorry if it looks familiar. lol

Attachments

• skunk.jpg
    skunk.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 393

another attention getter. people love the snorkels.

Attachments

• flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 388

We just got back to my house and I have 137 pix from Carlisle :eek: . I'll have some posted during the week. Right now trying to get ready for Paragon tomorrow. I'll just toss up one group photo shot here...We had a couple of trucks missing from the pix :( , RedRig and IAmTodd split before the pix was taken. Sorry guys! However, we all had a great time and saw some awesome vehicles!!!

Attachments

• dscf0135.jpg
    dscf0135.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 457

I just wanted to thank you all for inviting me into the group pic:rolleyes: But otherwise i had a great time

Don't we feel a little dirty tonite? He he he!

Attachments

• mvc-589s.jpg
    mvc-589s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 470

And while it was raining, I parked under this to keep dry;) Nitrous, Supercharged....and the whooper! Trailered:rolleyes: Its not even a pavement pounder!!

Woops, forgot the pic!

Attachments

• mvc-568s.jpg
    mvc-568s.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 347

iamtodd, you dont happpen to have a pic of that silver f150 with all the chrome under the hood and the sound system in the back do you?

Sorry man, I was going to but I got sidetracked. It was a fake lightning though. No supercharger:(

All pics i have are on my website now!

yeah i forgot to get one to. i dont think they made 4 door lightenings either. he had a nice truck though. ok thanks anyways.

Originally posted by IAmTodd
I just wanted to thank you all for inviting me into the group pic:rolleyes: But otherwise i had a great time

Y'all left before we decided on what we were doing! We didn't leave ya out on purpose. Apologies if you feel that way, but it wasn't intentional.....

its cool though, theres a green one behind rats truck that can pass for mine;)

That is a great group shot! Someone should list who all the people/are......

attachment.php

In the group pic:
Top Row Left to Right - Namitey(Doug), Parli (Chris), Lizardtrac (Chris), DasFrem (Me, Matt), ASilly50 (Dave), Muskrat (The red ranger in the corner, Shaun)

Bottom Row DavesExplorer (Dave), 98FordX24 (Chris), 98Sport (Mike), JDraper (Jeff and Susan), ExplorerEB96 (Karol), YobYekom (John), Explornj (Justin), Spas (Lindsy)

That should be all of them.

Time to start posting some of my pix :)

55 Pickup

Attachments

• 55truck.jpg
    55truck.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 245

Nice 66 Stang

Attachments

• blue66.jpg
    blue66.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 222

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shelby Mustang

Attachments

• blue66gt.jpg
    blue66gt.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 229

Back