show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Truck is looking great tat2d. The new meats look awesome. Yours is almost like mine's twin. ;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Originally posted by Lifted95X
Truck is looking great tat2d. The new meats look awesome. Yours is almost like mine's twin. ;)

funny, i was beginning to wonder if that was his or yours, they look so much alike!

nice rigs guys.

heh yeah lifted yours is like mines goal

Originally posted by udmsvt
funny, i was beginning to wonder if that was his or yours, they look so much alike!

nice rigs guys.

thnx bud

I took my truck out on its first run since the lift... got it dirty. It did really well although we didn't do anything hard this time. Here's a couple pics.

Ed

129459-27-03-wheelin-065-med.jpg

129459-27-03-wheelin-062-med.jpg

129459-27-03-wheelin-061-med.jpg

Well congrats, how did it feel with the lift. Any difference that you could notice since the change over. And are you going to stick with the all terrains.

I think it was a big difference. It handled all the whoops better in the trails, sailed over soft sand... it was nice.

The AT's worked great, this is my daily driver so I have to stick with them :)

Ed

Originally posted by Webster3
The AT's worked great, this is my daily driver so I have to stick with them :)

Ed

says who?!:p i run mtr's as my daily lol

Yeah I am running my Thornbirds as my daily driver too. So hopefully I can get my tires to last a long time too.

Well, I know you guys who run MT tires on your daily drivers do ok with them... I'll see how well these AT's do and if its not a good deal better than the miles and performance you all get out of the MT's maybe I'll try that next :)

Ed

My Pro Comp AT's had a 50,000 mile warranty. The MT's did not. Easy choice!

well lifted95x ran these mtr's for about 30,000 or 40,000 (correct me if i'm wrong lifted) and they still had a lil more than half the tread left when i bought them from him... they run perfect for me on pavement at about 35 psi, and perfect in the mud at about 22-23 psi.... i will prolly never go with any less than an MT on my ex from now on..imo however ;)

Believe it or not, these are my 33's, not the 35's. The 33's are too small

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

Hey everyone go to the first page of this thread. scroll down about half way to the huge monster X on a flatbed....

Does anyone else notice a goat in the rear wheel??

just makin sure im not trippin.

Later,
Sean

Naw, it's just mud, but it does look pretty damn close to it. What would a goat be doing suffed in there anyhow?

Yes my MTR's had about 40,000 on them when I sold them to Tad2d and they still had over half the tread left. I ran them at 35PSI and they were great tires.

here's my lifted truck.

btw- this is a great thread, i've looked through all the pics a couple of times when i've been bored.

Attachments

• bnobumper.jpg
    bnobumper.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6,156

Back