Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
So I have been a member of a few other car enthusiast sites who get group buys together (for discounts). Was curious on whether anyone was serious about committing to a group buy?

IF anyone is interested, please post here and which brand. From what I could tell, they are both the same price.

I have emailed both vendors to see what the discount would be and what the minimum quantity of orders would be.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd be interested in a set of Huskies.

Either. I'm interested.

me too, eother one,

Interested for either one...first 2 rows

Definitely want the huskies...they look nicer and provide better coverage. When will you know pricing?
Right now, I can get the 1st & 2nd row with the full cargo liner plus the smaller well liner for $303.45 (free shipping) from autoaccessoriesgarage.

Interested. I'd want all three rows plus cargo area. How does shipping work in this case? I've only done group buys/co-ops with people in my general area.

Thanks!

Definitely want the huskies...they look nicer and provide better coverage. When will you know pricing?
Right now, I can get the 1st & 2nd row with the full cargo liner plus the smaller well liner for $303.45 (free shipping) from autoaccessoriesgarage.

If you purchase them individually, you'll get a 10% coupon to use on your next order, plus there is another 10% off coupon code floating around online too.....Total, I think I priced like $296 or something like that....

If you purchase them individually, you'll get a 10% coupon to use on your next order, plus there is another 10% off coupon code floating around online too.....Total, I think I priced like $296 or something like that....

I was just emailed a $10 off coupon, so that brings my total down to $293.45. I'd much rather have a 10% off though, that would save me $30. Do you know where I might find such a coupon?

I was just emailed a $10 off coupon, so that brings my total down to $293.45. I'd much rather have a 10% off though, that would save me $30. Do you know where I might find such a coupon?

Sorry, it was the $10 off code that is posted online..it's CJ10OFF. The 10% is the coupon they sent me after my order (I only ordered the behind 3rd row mat yesterday)....so I'd get $12.70 off the first 2 rows on the Husky's. As far as I know, the 10% doesn't expire.

I ordered all the Huskies this past weekend, plus a liner for my wife's car, and did it in two separate $200 orders...allowing me to use the autoaccessoriesgarage $20 off per $200 order both times (effectively a 10% discount).

Given how cheaply that site appears to offer them already, and with rampant couponing and discounting, I'm skeptical about how much more savings you could realize through a group buy.

But good luck!

I ordered all the Huskies this past weekend, plus a liner for my wife's car, and did it in two separate $200 orders...allowing me to use the autoaccessoriesgarage $20 off per $200 order both times (effectively a 10% discount).

Given how cheaply that site appears to offer them already, and with rampant couponing and discounting, I'm skeptical about how much more savings you could realize through a group buy.

But good luck!

I tend to agree with you, a group buy is usually a discount off the manufacturer's retail price and that discount would have to be about 30% to make it worthwhile. I just went ahead and ordered the entire set of liners for my Ex for $288 shipped to my door. I just couldn't pass it up... if you ordered from Husky's site it would have been $400 for all the pieces.

I hope to hear back today or tomorrow from them. Not sure what they'd offer, i'm hoping for 15% off and free shipping for everything. I'll post again once I hear back.

tmilicia - I agree but it's worth asking them to see what they'd do. To get 10+ orders together for them.. I'd rather wait a few days to hear from them then jump the gun IMO.

I have also emailed autoaccessoiesgarage to see if they'd be willing to do a discount. Being we already have 5-6 people and they are already offering free shipping.. I'll see if they'll offer an additional discount off.

Bummer! I just ordered from Weathertech a couple days ago for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows. But I'd be interested in Husky's WeatherBeater Cargo Behind 3rd Row.

Thanks!

I'd be interested in just the Behind 2nd row mat.

As a FYI, I bought a set of 1st and 2nd row for 115.00 and the large mat for behind the 2nd row (when 3rd row is flat ) for 95.

Total 210 including shipping.

Now if my X would just get here, I could install them.

As a FYI, I bought a set of 1st and 2nd row for 115.00 and the large mat for behind the 2nd row (when 3rd row is flat ) for 95.

Total 210 including shipping.

Now if my X would just get here, I could install them.

Which site?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got a response back from the acccesory garage and they are willing to do a group buy. I had to reply back because he originally said they all had to ship to the same place.

My response was to collect all the orders and payments prior to shipping any of them so insure they have the sales first to warrant the discount.

Ill let you all know the outcome once I get a reply.

Back