iOS 7? How's it with MFT

broken strut

Reaction score
City, State
CHIMOMAN VILLE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 White Sport
Upgrade in process. Will update when done. :>|

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No issues with me either. I've made a bunch of phone calls with the bluetooth and everything is working great.

I have been running iOS7 for months with Beta 1-6 and the only issues were with MFT v3.5.1

Once we went to MFT V3.6.2 its been rock solid

If you stream Pandora do the song title & artist show on the entertainment screen?

Could someone to check if Contact's Photo is still not supported by iOS7 and MFT? Or maybe I missed something and it is already resolved?

I lost the ability to skip to a prior song when using the USB connection for my iPhone 5. Now it simply starts the current song over regardless if I press the back button or hold it down. I've performed the usual restarts, but have not yet upgraded to the most current version of MFT. I also have an issue with MFT claiming that a song file is corrupt or that it cannot be played despite playing fine earlier.

Could someone to check if Contact's Photo is still not supported by iOS7 and MFT? Or maybe I missed something and it is already resolved?

Hi, Mirolex,

Contact Photos feature does not work with iPhones.

I lost the ability to skip to a prior song when using the USB connection for my iPhone 5. Now it simply starts the current song over regardless if I press the back button or hold it down. I've performed the usual restarts, but have not yet upgraded to the most current version of MFT. I also have an issue with MFT claiming that a song file is corrupt or that it cannot be played despite playing fine earlier.

Please update to 3.6.2 when you get a chance, scotted73. Both of these should be resolved.

Rebecca

I lost the ability to receive text messages through MFT after I upgraded to iOS7. That stinks!

I just deleted and added it again and it works. Very odd.

iOS7 - dropped bluetooth connection

Well, for me I've had a couple of dropped calls since doing the update. Under the previous config, the iPhone was stable. This was definitely due to bluetooth on Apple's end as the call was still connected, but MFT indicated that the phone call had ended.

Please update to 3.6.2 when you get a chance, scotted73. Both of these should be resolved.

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I performed the update and everything went smoothly. Reported the update to Ford via the .xml file on the USB and now I am up to date on SYNC support.

Repaired my iPhone 5 (iOS7) to SYNC and restarted my phone. Happy to report that the back skip bug and corrupt file issues appear to have been corrected. The update has also cleared up another issue in which the USB connection would switch over to the RCA connection after starting the car from accessory mode.
**I would listen to USB while car is running, stop and switch to accessory mode still listening to USB and finally restart the car. That's when the main screen would show a picture of the RCA connection and switch over from USB.I would have to wait for the screen to clear and then manually select the USB option.**

Thank you for the assistance. :thumbsup:

Just got back from a long trip. Works great. No difference. Still can't send text messages. Everything else works great.

When I first bought my 2011 Ex with MFT and I had an iPhone on the older iOS I was getting emails through MFT too. That went away a few updates ago, updates to the phone and MFT.

Anyone getting emails now with v3.6.2 and iOS7?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope. No emails for me. What I do like is that all the sounds of the iPhone integrate into the system.... i.e. ringtones and message notifications.

Back