1 bad X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1 bad X

myfav.jpg

Well this is how it was about a month ago... It now has no pin stripe or body molding. fixing to be rolling on dubs, within the next few days.... Then there will be updated pics.... Not pictured is the soon to be NOS setup and bags...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here ya go.

Attachments

• myfav.jpg
    myfav.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,284

for some reason this site dont like my links.. If u right click on pic and go to properties there will be the link, copy and paste in your browser and it will show the pic..
Sorry for the problems... RJ68:hammer:

racinjason68, how do you like the shift improver?

well since mine is a A4LD auto it uses a vac hose and a regulator. It is not electronic like it says in summit or other places,,, It does help a little but not alot... What helped the most was the electric fans and exhaust.

DUBS!!

No dubs yet huh Jason. Seen you in town the other day.
EBexplorer

DUBS !!! finally

yes I finally got my dubs ordered.. should be here in 2 weeks... Can't wait... 20 x 8.5" have a look... Dead Link Removed
by the way did u get your EB X sold ?

later RJ68

Nice

Hey I like those 20's, bet they will look good on the ex. No I am keeping the exploder for a little longer, or until it gives out on me, haha.
Later, EBexplorer

nice, post some pictures of the rimmies when ya get em on

I'm sorry but I think that is rediculous. What is the purpose in having an SUV that doesn't have enough roll over clearance to go over a speed bump? I think it looks bad too. It doesn't look proportional.

I think if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. I dont see you putting pics of your X up and if you did would you like it if someone starting saying it looked like crap? Everyone on this site has the right to make their X look the way they want, so keep your opinions to yourself. I'm sure that there are many people on this site that are interested in what racinjason has done and will build ideas off of it. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its rediculous. Maybe you like to go off road and racinjason just likes to cruise around. Sorry if I seem to be a bit angry but I think that was rude for you to say that.

yea, def, everyone likes different things. I would love to have one lifted explorer and one dropped one.

Hey RacinJason! thats a kick ass truck. Got a couple of questions for ya. ive got a 93 just like yours (xcept its blue, used to be red) anyway. what kind of ride quality are you getting with that drop kit. I want to drop mine, but Ive heard that on early model X's, you get really crappy ride quality. I appreciate it bro, nice truck.

Originally posted by KEbert
I'm sorry but I think that is rediculous. What is the purpose in having an SUV that doesn't have enough roll over clearance to go over a speed bump? I think it looks bad too. It doesn't look proportional.

This is the kind of crap that makes sport truck guys on this board feel left out. Why is it necessary to make these comments?

I agree we are all here cause we like X's. some like the street and others like me we like the TRAILS, so dont fault someone for there preferences. Bet his will toast yours on the road though :)

oh well

Ok I am not offended by KEbert opinions, actually I am wondering what he would do to make it better... If I had a 4x4 I would jack the piss out of it like others. I wanted to be different I have not seen many other lowered, till i did mine now there is another one in my area and he did his cause he seen mine, or so i believe. As far as performance i raced a 2k ford truck with the 5.4 and for about 5 to 6 blocks i was ahead, and I have raced a V-6 camaro new style given it is a 6 i still won. As for the ride it is a bit on the rough side bout like a 4x4... I can still clear speed bumps and corner like hell...
later, RJ68

forgot

I still plan to bag it sometime. As for the NOS i have decided against it... But I am talking about a supercharger, if u have one u want to sell let me know.. vvrrroooommmm.... 20's be here soon too.... I am also in a deal to buy a '92 xlt 2 wheel,,, was really hoping it was a 4x4... One lowered and one in the air... Thanks, RJ68

Don't buy the 2wd!!!!!!! My 4x4 is for sale..... contact me for more information
EBexplorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I dont think i can get your 4x4 EB for what the 2 wheel is gonna cost me.... Unless u can beat under a grand... It has a rebuilt tranny which is what i am mainly after... later

Back