1 bad X | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1 bad X

myfav.jpg

Well this is how it was about a month ago... It now has no pin stripe or body molding. fixing to be rolling on dubs, within the next few days.... Then there will be updated pics.... Not pictured is the soon to be NOS setup and bags...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well what we all hate happened to me.... Some Mexican dude in a ford aerostar van tried to pull a beer run off and while he was running he came thru my apartment parking lot. Well he lost control and hit my X.. Ill soon find out what will come of the X.... Pissed and sad, RJ68

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh crap! Did you do some ass kicking? How bad is it?

well the cops kept asking me to like step back... and i was ready to basicly kill... no insurance have'n sob.. well i will get a new door and mirror and front fender... his side mirror took out the top of my vent visors i have on... the van was a bit air born... Ill get some pics soon hopefully... the strange thing is that my 20's should be here this monday the 11th.... guess they will not be put on yet.... gonna look funny for a while, time to shave it a bit and repaint it... Now i need to sell my '92 xlt i have....

man that X is bad ass. i like that color too! sorry to here about it getting hit. im debating on getting mine lifted or lowered. if i had 2 exploders wouldnt be a problem decsions, decsions, sigh:(

Originally posted by Explorer94GV
man that X is bad ass. i like that color too! sorry to here about it getting hit. im debating on getting mine lifted or lowered. if i had 2 exploders wouldnt be a problem decsions, decsions, sigh:(

If your only using it as a street vehicle, lower it. The handling will be VASTLY improved.

Thanks for the compliments... I am fixing to get it shaved rear windshield wiper and maybe handle.... As for the 20's checked today and they had to make a set for my specs. so they will tuck in the fenders.... Later RJ68

I think it looks real good. I like how its lowered too, enough to catch eyes but not so much where its dragging the ground. Its a good setup with the entire truck, nice and simple mods, but yet still very effective and good looking. I think the rims that are on there now look good.....

Keep up the good work!

Thanks ! Well I want it to stay simple some what and all in style... I have been pondering the idea of a 2" cowl hood.. Reason is i hope to get a s/c on it.... Only time will tell... I have a limited front bumper cover I am gonna have put on when i get it repainted and maybe a roll pan or limited rear paintable bumper... Just have to see how they look... What do u all think of a cowl hood? Later RJ68

Back