• Register Today It's free!

2 inch lift on 93 X-pics?

Hossexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Baker City, OR.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Hey i want to do 2 inch coil spacers or the f150 coil seats with add a leaf in the rear on my 93 explorer and eventually 31" tires. will i have problems getting it realigned at a shop? anyone have pics of their own project similar to this? I'd like to see it! thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is my 92 sport with F150 coil seats, warrior shackles, and 31/1050/r15 Kumho tires. If you go to a proper alignment shop you should have no problem getting it aligned and the camber back into spec.

DSC02039.jpg

That looks good! I have a 94 sport and I am about to do the same thing.

Sorry for the low quality. Mine has aftermarket springs/shocks on the front and warrior shackles and shocks on the back. 31x10.5 BFG A/T KO's.
0106081048.jpg

wow, 2 inches gives more clearance than I thought! thanks

What brand and size shocks are you guys using?

Here's mine with 2" spacers and AAL and Warrior Shackles. It came out to a right at 2" total. The tires are worn 32" BFG ATs. It was able to be aligned just fine. The shocks are Pro Comp ES3000 for 2" lift.

Attachments

• mvc805s0ux.jpg
    mvc805s0ux.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27,395

nice x's u guys got there

that looks impressive for only a 2" lift kit, I'd like to improve the stance of my '94 a little bit and that looks like something worth considering :thumbsup:

Here's mine with 2" spacers and AAL and Warrior Shackles. It came out to a right at 2" total. The tires are worn 32" BFG ATs. It was able to be aligned just fine. The shocks are Pro Comp ES3000 for 2" lift.

sorry this has been dead forever but did you like the ES3000 and did you have to do any trimming to get the 32's not to rub? sorry to bring this back to life

Hey, I ended up installing rough country leveling coil springs and rear shackles which gave me 2 inches of lift. I run 32" Bighorn maxxis tires without any rubbing. I also used Les Schwab foam cell shocks, and alignment was not a big problem.

Ok cause im doin an aal and 2 inch spavers in the front. that should work to get on 32's right?

Specs in my sig

CIMG0509.jpg

CIMG0507.jpg

2011-02-12112100.jpg

2011-02-12112025.jpg

Lbarr2002 what size tires do you have. In the pic it looks like they sick out. I Love the look

PICT1018.jpg

thought i would share my 92 nav'

Skyjacker coils, shackles, & 31's, I regret selling her a few years ago.
1994.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sick bumpers guys custom?

Back