2002 Limited Updated Pics | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Limited Updated Pics

Have you considered swapping the 09 headlights as well. mainly the Sport Trac Adrenalines or they don't fit.

lol! Are you out of your mind? Their not even close to the same shape! He would need an entire front end swap. Headlights, fog lights, bumper, grille, hood, front fenders...

Looks like now he has an excuse, haha. But for real OP, sorry about your truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New ride looks good! Are you going to finish the interior or leave it so you don't have to worry about getting it dirty? You weren't kidding either, that cage looks pretty nice!

If anything I'd do the raptor one piece conversion but I am putting the sport Trac instrument cluster in. It has carpet I eventually want to do a headliner though.

By the way feel free to PM me if your interested in any of the parts listed. I know you wont be able to find another mounty cluster with working 4x4 dummy lights

Hate to keep bumping this but I would much rather see the mounty cluster with 4wd go to a member on here than ebay. Its the only one in existance that I know of, atleast for sale.

There really not that rare. Not trying to rain on your sale but I dont want to see someone overpay for them.
Got mine our of a junkyard for $35
VIDEO0029_0000008318_zps0cf5c68e.jpg

VIDEO0030_0000018098_zps74b71aed.jpg

You were one of the lucky ones like me because almost all are AWD. Not trying to rip anyone off I just know what I have and what it's worth. Price is OBO and if you dont have any positive to say please dont make me look at my explorer in pieces(just a joke kazer). Im in no rush to sell it and know people pay way more than $35 for the AWD ones.

Back