2003 Honda Pilot

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
did anyone see the Honda Pilot yet? it's supposed to be a rugged off road capable mid size suv. to me it just looks likea cross between a minivan and a station wagon. but i do like it a lot better then the CRV.

here's what Honda says:

The new Honda Pilot is the ideal vehicle for all those who love adventure. With the largest passenger- and cargo-hauling capacity in its class, the Pilot can carry up to eight people or just about anything else you can imagine, and take you just about anywhere you want to go. And best of all, the Pilot is designed and built by Honda, so you can be sure that it's among the safest and cleanest SUVs on the road.
side_pic_4.jpg

side_pic_1.jpg

side_pic_2.jpg

side_pic_3.jpg

side_pic_5.jpg

side_pic_6.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does Honda still make the Passport?

Does Honda still make the Passport?

Honda never did, they just marked up the Rodeo.
I think Isuzu still does though.

I was hoping you were talking about the odessey that honda used to make a long time ago. Man were those things fun!

It's nice. My dad is thinking of getting that or the Acura MDX. Either those or the Explorer, but sucks that Explorer's resale is just plain stink! Well, I guess we're going for the Honda.

My brother is probably getting the pilot also. He fell in love with my Dads MDX, but doesnt have the money to spend. He was excited to hear they were building a Honda verion of the MDX. If it rides and handles anything like the MDX, It will be an awesome ONROAD SUV. There is no way you can take that offroad, just not built for it!

Back