Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Acura TL
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Four-Door

2007-jeep-wrangler-four-five-door-4dr-2.jpg

I was surprised to see that there weren't any previous post/threads about the new Wrangler's coming out. Seems like a cool new way of things. The 4.0L Inline-6 is gone, but the mini-van 3.7L is in from the chrysler series vans. I know the HP/TQ ranges are higher with the new motor, but that 4.0L was a great motor. Just can't reach emissions testing :( Anyhow, here's a link to Car and Drivers website with a little about it:

Car and Driver : 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Other Pictures:

2007-jeep-wrangler-four-five-door-4dr-3.jpg

2007-jeep-wrangler-four-five-door-4dr-6.jpg

2007-jeep-wrangler-four-five-door-4dr-5.jpg

Enjoy!

-Drew

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sharp! 3.7L is for wussies (Liberty) and it's a V isnt it?

Man thats nice Jeep though....4 door Unlimited Rubicon Coming?

I love how they update everything but use the same old Jeep wheels

410Fortune said:
....4 door Unlimited Rubicon Coming?

I wouldn't doubt it. The 3.7 is a V!

Here's the engine in a Grand Cherokee:

Chrysler_PowerTech_3.7.jpg

-Drew

i like it. same torque numbers as the old 4.0....too bad it isnt just as low in the powerband. As for the jeep i like that too. Its purdy. If i had the finances i would buy it. Yes i you heard that right, i would buy a jeep. ;)

Go look at the picture of the instrument cluster - look at the needle for the RPMs. It sits pass zero and like on the digital read out - while all the rest are parked at 0. How retarded

-Drew

EDIT: it's like a lazy eye

ExplorerDMB said:
Go look at the picture of the instrument cluster - look at the needle for the RPMs. It sits pass zero and like on the digital read out - while all the rest are parked at 0. How retarded

-Drew

EDIT: it's like a lazy eye

i think they forgot to include the needle holder in the prototype hehe

ahh its starting to look more and more like a mini van...ahh
does anybody know weather it is still solid in the front(axle)?

I can see the lower links for the front axle and there is no mention of IFS so I assume this is still coil sprung 4 linkk front and rear TJ platform

yes they still have front and rear live axles. Sure jeep can be stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Trust me, if Jeep would of changed the wrangler into a IFS and/or IRS set up - EVERYONE would be talking about it

-Drew

I just saw the wrangler on TV getting test driven a few times. Looks pretty cool but it's extremely long and abnormal to see a jeep wrangler that long.

-Drew

being a former jeep owner i do have a soft spot for them but this one just dosent belong. ALthough the one that won the TTC was sick, TJ/YJ abomonination on rocks and 53"s :D

Back