Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Here's what the new Taurus is going to look like, sure looks beter then the current;)

2010-ford-taurus.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the UFO ...if aliens drove a street vehicle that would be it ...:)

actually looks rather striking to an audi cause of the body lines more than a ford...

the newer sho's not enough for you :)?

the newer sho's not enough for you :)?

Huh? Hell no! Those were the slowest of the bunch! (But I'll own another one- so comfy, the sound with lopped off mufflers and the handling! I need another one...)

That 2010 looks sweet!

it sorta looks like the mazda 6

the headlights and front fascia are def mazda...but the grill and its trim + plus emblem all scream ford...i think they should put a 5.0 cammer crate motor in it and make it RWD that would be hella sick

I think the current Taurus is amazing looking (for a taurus). That thing is just more generic looking like everything else..IMHO

Theres rumors flying about the taurus SHO being revived under an ST badge with the new model as well

I can't say I'm too crazy about it. It looks like the love child of a Toyota Camry and a Chevy Malibu. This is more my speed:

08Falcon25.jpg

I can't say I'm too crazy about it. It looks like the love child of a Toyota Camry and a Chevy Malibu.

Thats not exactly a bad thing these days. Lower it a bit and I say its a winner. Now replace the Fusion with a UK spec Mondeo, do the same with the Focus and what a line up Ford will have. Oh, and bring a Mondeo ST220 over, although more to the tune of an ST280 or ST300. :D

Kind of looks like the New 2008 Honda Accord, same door lines, and very similar headlight style. They also both have chrome accents around the side windows and upper grill opening. I wonder what engine they will use? A new engine in fords future? Since the Explorer is doomed to change to a unibody and the Ranger is going to die, they may have a new engine in the works?

4 door 2008 Honda Accord
2008_Honda_Accord_ext_1.jpg

2 Door 2008 Honda Accord
DSC00775-vi.jpg

oooh, ooh, we brought euro hotness in here, i need a tissue....

essex whose 2 door accord is that

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i just googled 2008 Honda Accord. Go down to your local Honda Dealer and drive one, test drives are free and fun.

Back