2011 Ford Explorer XLT with XD SERIES. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Ford Explorer XLT with XD SERIES.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry but the explorer was redsign for better not for worse !! But to each its own !! Enjoy at the end of day if you like you paid for it !!

Actually no, the OP didn't, but I am sure the rude comments are appreciated nonetheless.

HUH???? I assume that he posted the pics for everyone to provide their comments (good or bad).:eek:
Not sure where the "rude comments" remark comes from....No one was rude.....some of us just don't think the wheels do the vehicle any justice....so we stated as such.:D
I believe that is what the forum is for.....for everyone to share their comments (like and dislikes). Why should we pretend to like them if we don't, and why can't we say that we don't? If he loves them, great...it's his SUV and he can do whatever he likes to it.....but I don't have to like them, and I am not being rude when I say that I don't.......still a definite thumbs down for me......:thumbdwn:

LOL, I had a long response typed up, but why bother...

The fact that some on here don't realize some of the responses on this thread were rude, says all that needs to be said about their perception of civil behavior.

I'm done with it.

NAYDAMO, are you considering getting running boards or nerf bars?

What else do you have planned for your ride?

LOL, I had a long response typed up, but why bother...

The fact that some on here don't realize some of the responses on this thread were rude, says all that needs to be said about their perception of civil behavior.

I'm done with it.

Once again....Huh??? You're way too sensitive....I went back through all of the posts again and found no evidence of rudeness, except for perhaps your post above....;)....
I guess from now on we all better walk on eggshells so as to not get someone all upset when we provide our opinions on someone's post and/or pics of how they modded their vehicle...:D

Wow,
They are not that bad. They just don't accentuate the true line of the flow of the vehicle. I think it takes the Chi and Feng shui (or however you spell it) and mixes it up with the yin and the yang guys a little too much. Too much yin and not enough yang. I don't think it's necessary though to come on here and say stuff like it turned it into an ugly vehicle. That's just rude. An opinion on here should be kept civil at least. Hey... who's this typing, can't be Capt A hole must be his wife...... as for Hugh, well Hugh Cares about Hugh Cares. Bawhahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....... Just Kidding....... or am I. or is she...... hehe. Medication Please.

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Did I get it right? :D

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Did I get it right? :D

Yeah.....I guess if you were to actually own an EX, someone might actually care to listen to your opinion....but then again.....Hughcares......

I still think it's cool

I still think it's cool. Mind letting us know where you got them and how much?? I'm looking for something similar!

Thank you all for the likes and dislikes. I posted these pictures to share to other members who are planning to get similar wheels and to have ideas what they look like. I didn't see any rude comments at all,other member who doesn't like them I think they're are just being honest nothing wrong with that. I don't care if you like them or not. That being said, if you think your custom wheels looks good why don't you share them to us I'm sure other members are dying to see them. Good day all...

Thank you all for the likes and dislikes. I posted these pictures to share to other members who are planning to get similar wheels and to have ideas what they look like. I didn't see any rude comments at all,other member who doesn't like them I think they're are just being honest nothing wrong with that. I don't care if you like them or not. That being said, if you think your custom wheels looks good why don't you share them to us I'm sure other members are dying to see them. Good day all...

Hey, What kind of tires are those? Blizzacks? and the size your running too please? I love the black on black.

A comment of "Not my taste" or "I wouldn't put these on mine" are one thing. Telling someone they are ugly is RUDE.

It seems people can sit behind a computer screen and be a-holes. You should comment on here the same way you would to a person face to face IMO.

I agree... 2 thumbs downs:thumbdwn::thumbdwn: turned into an ugly car.
but thats just me, if you like its all that matters, but you asked, I think? :D

You can't read this and see where your rude comment is? I'll point it out for you...

Wilkinda65, I beg of you, please don't stir this pot again :)

The OP wasn't offended, and that is enough for me.

You can see from my comments where I stand, but there is little (or nothing) to be gained by trying to police internet etiquette. Anonymity breeds the foulest of creatures.

On a totally different topic, thank you very much for your service to our country.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back