2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

And yet again I cant make it, my wife put in for her vacation and instead of it starting on the 6th it starts on the 10th , so im stuck home with the kids, super pissed, I really want to meet you guys and see your rides in person oh well maybe next time

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eh, ya aint missin much this year..... just about all of the original crew won't be there for one reason or another.... I think there'll be more explorers parked at our house than at the show this year, lol

Yeah your probably right Chris. I just heard how many were backing out and there isn't going to many there! Oh well we'll be there probably getting rained on as usual!

Ok, not this is going to change anything for me but, who is and isn't going?
I am, Tim, Lindsy, Josh, watt.. who else?

Yup and just Don I think!

jay i dont think is going, dont know if LT. Dan is going. Bats is (the other dan, he wasnt there last year). tara isnt making it (and evil will feel very alone because no hottness there, thats been her side kick for the last 5 years).

You are correct Tim. I talked to lindsy earlier and she gave me the rundown

Ok, not this is going to change anything for me but, who is and isn't going?
I am, Tim, Lindsy, Josh, watt.. who else?

Me.
I will just be buzzing up for the day though....

Saturday that is.

I'm out now. Probably going wheeling with the Tacoma group. Yota>Ford. :(

Jap cars suck.

hey now..... I have a Mits VR4, may cost a fortune to upkeep and fix but it'll whoop most 'stang's *****..... definitely out-handle 'em

Jap cars suck.

They don't suck, they're just different. I really miss my 88 FJ60. Slow as cold molasses but had plenty of low end torque for crawling.

It's that they are not American, I don't compare non American products because I do not buy them if at all possible. Cars I have tons of choices about, I will never own a vehicle made by an Asian company. European companies are okay compared to Asian companies, in Asia they ignore patent laws and governments create unfair trade conditions(corruption etc).

Drop it, either you support America by trying hard to buy American products, or you don't care. It is that simple.:salute:

Where do ya think half the parts are made to produce "American" vehicles? And.... A LOT of American companies, including, but not limited to vehicle manufactures are moving some production to China to save $$$..... so unless you bought your vehicle in the 70's, you're not driving a 100% American made vehicle.

didnt we have a similar hockey game break out on another AFN thread a few years back?

I will be attending this year, should be up the week of, leaving tomorrow with camper in tow.

No Edge this year, just walking in this year so I will make sure we swing up to see who all is on site.

Tim, message me, we're at the same place last year if board.

didnt we have a similar hockey game break out on another AFN thread a few years back?

I'm cutting out my side of those, but Todd started it you know.;)

Have a blast up there. I'll be at the Hot Rod Power Tour when it stops here next Sunday.

Don might be tagging along with Emily and I since pumpkins rear is in pieces again. Gonna be tight but we can manage. There also might be a 2 door Cherokee joining

Where is everyone staying?

Where's every one staying Saturday night? That's probably when I'll make it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back