2015 vs 2016 Explorer Comparison Video | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 vs 2016 Explorer Comparison Video

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome video!
Definitely won me over. Especially that 2nd row button to unlock the seats. Nice feature. Glad I got the 3 year lease on my 2015. By the time I trade it in the new Explorer should have Sync 3 and iron out any possible bugs

2015 vs 2016 Explorer

I'm sure this topic has been covered in the past but since I'm a new member as of today, I want to ask about the differences between the 2015 & 2016 Explorers and why Ford announces its new model this early in the year.

I own a 2008 Explorer and I plan to buy a new one in the coming week. I'm told I can no longer order a new 2015 from the factory but of course there are still many available in dealer lots. I'm specifically looking for a Ruby Sport but there are none in my area (Northern Arkansas).

If anyone can shed light on the pros and cons of the 2015 vs 2016 models, I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rufus

There should be some steep discounts on the 2015's soon and the new model comes out. That's what we're waiting for.;)

I'm sure this topic has been covered in the past but since I'm a new member as of today, I want to ask about the differences between the 2015 & 2016 Explorers and why Ford announces its new model this early in the year.

I own a 2008 Explorer and I plan to buy a new one in the coming week. I'm told I can no longer order a new 2015 from the factory but of course there are still many available in dealer lots. I'm specifically looking for a Ruby Sport but there are none in my area (Northern Arkansas).

If anyone can shed light on the pros and cons of the 2015 vs 2016 models, I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rufus
Welcome to the Forum. The announcement of the 2016 actually was made, I believe, a couple of months ago. The 2016 has received a little more 'press' because it is a 'refresh'. Other than that, U believe it is the usual time frame. Production began May 4th.

Peter

Back