2017 Dash Cam - Hello, I am a new member | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 Dash Cam - Hello, I am a new member

Not sure why it's not working.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure why it's not working.

Because you are using the embed code from flicker that is not supported on this forum. These should be your pics...

37176488894_bbe018e91b_h.jpg

37886313331_f5908e570e_h.jpg

those are them. thanks! for the future how should i put pictures on?

You need to link directly to the images. After you upload them, click on them to open the main picture that you just uploaded and right click and select Copy Link Address or something similar depending on the operating system your using. Make sure the web address for the pics ends in .jpg or .png which are the most common image formats. Copy that address and in your post here on the forum either paste the links directly for ppl to click on or click on the image button up on the formatting bar to the right of the smiley face, paste your link and insert.

I think Medic531 has addressed the issue. If you take out a $20 Elite membership then you can post directly from your device AND the pictures are saved on the Forum's servers and won't disappear like some others have that used 3rd party hosting sites.

Peter

Back