2020 Explorer and Aviator Order Guides | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer and Aviator Order Guides

Exit32

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, Mass.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Aviator Reserve
Here is the complete 2020 Ford Explorer Order Guide attached.

Attachments

• 2020 Explorer Order Guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 2,065

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is the 2020 Aviator Order Guide out yet ?

Build & Price is not yet available on the Lincoln Canada website.

Peter

Just build it on the US site and add 50%.
The difference between the U.S. priced base Platinum and the Canadian one is just a bit more than 10% ($54, 165 vs $60,499). It isn't always easy to compare the U.S. and Canadian models since some packages are different. For example, the base Nautilus Reserve only has around a difference of $2,435 for the 2.0L AWD version. The AWD is standard in Canadian models and a $2495 option on the U.S. one. If staying with Ford, I think it comes down to the Platinum or Nautilus Reserve.

Peter

Here are updates to the 2020 Explorer Order Guide; https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16721

What's New in Version 03/01/2019
Released March 2

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES
● Revised: Base Series availability to be Fleet Only
● Revised: The Platinum Standard Equipment page to walk from
Limited 300A rather than ST 400A
● Revised: Lucid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat to Rapid Red
Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
● Revised: Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
(DEATC) to Tri-Zone Electronic Temperature Control
● Revised: Second row seat descriptions for XLT and higher to
include “E-Z Entry”
● Revised: The reference in first and second row seat descriptions
as “Bucket” to “Captain’s Chairs”
● Revised: P255/55R20 All-Season (A/S) SS Tires to Self-Sealing
P255/55R20 All-Season (A/S) Tires
● Revised: Cold Weather Package to Comfort Package

Thanks to ice capdes ofthe Blue Oval Forum.

Peter

The configurator for the Aviator gives the towing package a class IV status. Class III status is listed for the Explorer. I'm going to assume that both vehicle's towing capacity max out at 5600 lbs. Is there is difference in towing capability between the two vehicles?

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
While the Order Guide has been released, I haven't seen any 'specs' on the vehicle yet.

Peter

The configurator for the Aviator gives the towing package a class IV status. Class III status is listed for the Explorer. I'm going to assume that both vehicle's towing capacity max out at 5600 lbs. Is there is difference in towing capability between the two vehicles?

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
While the Order Guide has been released, I haven't seen any 'specs' on the vehicle yet.

Peter
Lincoln has the Aviator listed as a 6700 lb max towing rating. The Aviator GT has a 5600 lb tow rating. The Aviator GT is ~800 lbs higher curb weight which explains part of the 1100 lb difference, the other 300 lbs is probably do to other factors related to the hybrid system. This is all listed on 2020 Lincoln Aviator Luxury Midsize SUV Model Types - Lincoln.com

Back