2020 Explorer Sync 3 Audio Off | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer Sync 3 Audio Off

Anyone has any feedback as to what the issue was? And what needs to be done to fix?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It doesn't appear that any solution has been posted and the original poster doesn't seem to be around any longer. He was last seen here on May 12, 2022.

Peter

My 2020 Explorer Limited is doing the same exact thing with the radio not working... what ended up being the solution?
Hello! This just happened to mines. Any solution?

Please is there a solution to this issue? My 2020 Ford Explorer Sync 3.4 just updated to build 23188 and the audio is not working.

Have you tried doing a master reset?

Please is there a solution to this issue? My 2020 Ford Explorer Sync 3.4 just updated to build 23188 and the audio is not working.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
This is the first such report I've read about audio loss after the upgrade so there are no previous reports to go by regarding a solution.

Peter

This happened to me last month. Took it to the dealer. They had to replace the Audio Control Module. It took about a week to get the part in. Hope this helps. It was covered under the extended warranty.

Back