2020 Ford Bronco!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Ford Bronco!!

I read that the only available engine will be the 4cyl that's in the Ranger :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford is bringing out a completely redesigned Escape for 2020, and I read that the "Baby" Bronco
would be based on it...? Also that the Baby would come out first, and precede the Ranger based
Bronco by about 2 months. Don't know how accurate this is. I wish Ford would give more info on
these Broncos and not keep them so secret. It's not like they're unique, the market is already
flooded with these type vehicles.

You cant reveal the new truck until the official reveal? That's just silly
Ford has been getting free publicity like daily from people who have "spy photos" or new info about the 2020 Bronco release...they are loving this!

I did see a patent Ford has the other day for tube doors with air bags inside of them....that would be pretty interesting since I do not think doors have airbags in them now, so why put them in tube doors?

Im curious to see the two broncos they come out with, I love all this hype....they better live up to it!!

I was watching one of the Mecum Auto Auctions today, and while one of the classic Broncos
was on the stage, the announcer stated the 'new' Bronco would be released in January 2020.
Just another piece of the puzzle. We'll soon see how true it is...

The new bronco will be on the market next month, who is buying one?

The new bronco will be on the market next month, who is buying one?

For real or just another teaser??? :laugh: OH, and which one, the new "baby Bronco", the "big Bronco", or both?

It was supposed to have been unveiled in March, then COVID derailed that plan. Now they are showing teaser photos again.

Char is in the market for a new vehicle. I would love for it to be the new Bronco.

Pretty sure the unveiling is next month, I'd bet it wont be hitting dealers for a few more months

I just heard the official date is July 9th for the debut.

this is what like the 3rd time the reveal date has been pushed? Lets hope 07/09 it is!!
Have seen PLENTY of pictures of it online now....it looks very promising! My dad just bought a Jeep gladiator today....yuck. Was hoping to hold out for the new Bronco but didnt happen

this is what like the 3rd time the reveal date has been pushed? Lets hope 07/09 it is!!
Have seen PLENTY of pictures of it online now....it looks very promising! My dad just bought a Jeep gladiator today....yuck. Was hoping to hold out for the new Bronco but didnt happen

I would not buy a Jeep right now ( well probably not anyway) As soon as the Bronco is available, they will be giving Jeeps away, and the used market will be flooded with them. Unless you pre-order a Bronco, they will be hard to find on a lot for the first year and with huge mark up's .

It would actually be smart to order one, and have some aftermarket companies lined up for test fitment, and then you could probably flip it and make money.

Or you could wait and scoop up a killer deal on a Jeep in a year.

Maybe...if it is indeed available with a manual.

It is. With a 7 speed. 6 normal forward, and a low granny gear like the old school trucks use to have.

It is. With a 7 speed. 6 normal forward, and a low granny gear like the old school trucks use to have.

This is a definite? I heard that it was, but you never know.

The transmission is based on the getrag transmissions they had in 2011 Mustangs, which are garbage. I hope they really redo them.

It for sure will be... it's also O.J. Simpson's Birthday.. LMAO... No joke, you can't make this stuff up.:laugh:

What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!
"If the glove don't fit you must acquit!"

Ford bumped the date AGAIN, due to OJ's Birthday being the same, as the planned reveal date.

Said it was just a co-inky-dink, but none the less, pushed it back a week (mid July). LOL

Ford bumped the date AGAIN, due to OJ's Birthday being the same, as the planned reveal date.

Said it was just a co-inky-dink, but none the less, pushed it back a week (mid July). LOL

But we're all talking about it, so something worked

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, like Ford overlooked that little detail. LMAO You know marketing did that on purpose.

I wouldn't doubt it they postpone again, due to 2020 being a year, nobody want's to remember.

Back