2020 Platinum MPG

TBill

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Prescott, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Platinum
Just got back from a long trip up to Hurricane UT, 864 miles. I reset the trip meter at the start of the trip, drove up through Las Vegas and came back via Jacob Lake, North Rim and then down though the South Rim. (road closers due to wild land fire) 25.1 MPG on the trip, very happy!
TBill

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's decent mileage. Might change the title to MPG. When I clicked I was expecting to see how fast it went. :)

Fixed, sorry about that guys.

TBill

Just got back from a long trip up to Hurricane UT, 864 miles. I reset the trip meter at the start of the trip, drove up through Las Vegas and came back via Jacob Lake, North Rim and then down though the South Rim. (road closers due to wild land fire) 25.1 MPG on the trip, very happy!
TBill

It's amazing how well the ST will do on the highway. We get between 18 and 24 depending on how much city driving is involved. We live 20 miles from the nearest town so a lot of the miles are just cruising along at 70. We have yet to do a full on road trip where we are on the highway all day.

North Rim and then down though the South Rim. (road closers due to wild land fire)

BTW, what a shame about the Sunset Crater National Park. Damn fires!

Rick,

You might want to update your profile, it is showing you with a '93 XLT. Yes, Sunset crater is burned.

TBIll

Rick,

You might want to update your profile, it is showing you with a '93 XLT. Yes, Sunset crater is burned.

TBIll
The 2020 ST is in the Signature. ;)

Rick,

TBIll
I still own it.
terminator.jpg

Great looking ride Rick.

Just filled mine up this morning. Best tank yet - 23.1. Just the usual buzzing around. A bit more highway/interstate. Maybe I can top 26 on our July roadtrip.

Back