2022 Return to TruckHaven / Oct-Nov timeline. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2022 Return to TruckHaven / Oct-Nov timeline.

It's on the weekend.
well yeah, but I dont get columbus weekend off, so it would be hard to get schoolwork done & be at thaven on sat/sun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well yeah, but I dont get columbus weekend off, so it would be hard to get schoolwork done & be at thaven on sat/sun.
Still worth a shot trying to finish stuff early, before ya go. But still fair enough

Still worth a shot trying to finish stuff early, before ya go. But still fair enough
im pretty sure i cant stay sunday, have to get home for other stuff. so it would be drive out fri night wheel saturday go home saturday night................... would love to, however

im pretty sure i cant stay sunday, have to get home for other stuff. so it would be drive out fri night wheel saturday go home saturday night................... would love to, however
Hey, still puts ya out there at least for a lil'

That's pretty normal honestly. Come in Friday night or early Saturday morning and head home Sunday. This is what we normally do.

That's pretty normal honestly. Come in Friday night or early Saturday morning and head home Sunday. This is what we normally do.
hmmm ok. maybe will have to see how workload is as it gets closer. not sure id count on going though... taking on more responsibilities this year at school that require my presence etc. we shall see though ;)

Anyone else? Just going to be me and Kennedy?

That weekend is good for me. I just have to get the trailer in shape.

That weekend is good for me. I just have to get the trailer in shape.

Get her done. Are you going to SEMA?

No not this year.

No not this year.

Yeah, we're still up in the Air. So many companies have pulled out, we're trying to see if it's worth it, vs just doing other events and meeting with people directly, as most of our companies are here is So Cal anyway.

It's mind blowing that Ford pulled out. They were the biggest part of the show with Ford Out Front, and the main stage.

It's mind blowing that Ford pulled out. They were the biggest part of the show with Ford Out Front, and the main stage.
wonder if it didnt really drive any additional sales? dunno, it seemed real cool in all the photos i seen

wonder if it didnt really drive any additional sales? dunno, it seemed real cool in all the photos i seen

My thought is that they are having such a hard time pushing out the vehicles that people want, that it's pointless to promote them while they are practically unavailable.

My thought is that they are having such a hard time pushing out the vehicles that people want, that it's pointless to promote them while they are practically unavailable.
hmmmm maybe. but i see broncos at practically every offroad event, stang at nearly every street event, so why not show them off at sema too?

hmmmm maybe. but i see broncos at practically every offroad event, stang at nearly every street event, so why not show them off at sema too?
Well as said, trouble with things, like getting chips for these new ones. Ain't fully resolved that chip shortage if I recall. So they're just filling up lots and can't be sold. May be more worried about that, than trying to promote what they can't sell?

Well as said, trouble with things, like getting chips for these new ones. Ain't fully resolved that chip shortage if I recall. So they're just filling up lots and can't be sold. May be more worried about that, than trying to promote what they can't sell?
yeah, not too sure. all i know is i like seeing it at least in photos :D

It's been way too long and it would be nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

Let's get a Return to TruckHaven trip planned for October or November of this year (2022)

If we plan enough ahead there's no excuse not to be able to make it.

Who's in?
Location?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back