2023 Limited Order | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2023 Limited Order

I was concerned my 2023 order would get cancelled or pushed into the 2024 model year so I am happy I have the dealer ordered car as a backup. I am shocked it shows in transit just this week after the stop sale/ship. I am coming out of an Escape lease with VERY low mileage. I will sadly miss the 3-month window for my dealer to buy the old vehicle from me because of the recall.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
When was yours ordered? Ford started installing the new cameras and software in over 5000 Aviators sitting in Chicago about a month ago, but as I mentioned before, I had no info on the Explorer. Apparently, some were shipped with the "rear camera delete" according to their Window Sticker.
I had a leased 2020 Aviator for 47 months to turn in and it only had 7,200 miles on it. My understanding is that the dealer is buying it and planning to ship it to the States. It also passed the 3 month window with the lease expiring on the 31st of this month. I picked up my 2023 last week on Oct. 2nd. It looks like the dealer gave me an allowance of just over $8,000 for the 2020 on the 2023 lease.

Peter

Back