3" PA body Lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3" PA body Lift

Bearr

Reaction score
Right now I have a 1999 limited ford explorer that I want to add a 3" body lift to. I have seen on the other threads people talking about a 3" PA body lift. I was wondering where I could order one of these. Also if anyone has other body lift suggestions or brands I could buy if this one has any problems with it.

Feed back appreciated :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1st www.summitracing.com

2nd Performance Accessories part number #PA883

3rd a case of beer maybe 2...(depending on how rusty your bolts are lol)

4th Air tools help ALOT!

5th a couple of days maybe 3 or so where the g/f won't mind being alone...lol

6th a couple of friends...

7th custom built bumper brackets (there are templates on the site for how to make these)

8th final cost at summitracing.com should be around $160 or so

keep in mind you also have too pull the seats and carpets from what i've read definately not a beginners job unless you want your truck on the driveway for 2 weeks not sure what your experience is...but just giving you some helpful information as i am also doing the same...

:p do not tell summitracing it's for an explorer on the order form or phone say you have a ranger just like what the kit or they may not sell it too you...

trj360 thanks dude I just ordered mine! :)

no problem, that site has some great prices and really good customer service so far for me. i bought all the stuff for my explorer through them (minus lockers.)

Back