351 is in! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

351 is in!

the 5.0L will wake up that Sport, dont worry about it.
:)

My BII is so much friggin fun to drive now....and I have only got intake, headers and exhaust on a stock GT-40 block....wait till the power adders come....

I am thinking of going: heads, cam, valvetrain, then chip and all the bolt ons...hehehe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WickedWindsor

i was hoping that you would be able to e-mail me a copy of your wiring schematics that you used,
i was planning on doing a 5.0 swap into my 1991 explorer, but now i found out that a friend of mine has a fuel injected 351W that he is looking to sell.
i would likely want to wire it up with a MAF mustang setup much like you did.

did you ever find out about the f150 351 headers.

send me an e-mail please
kyle@vangear.com

Thanks
Kyle

Thanks for the e-mail.

Help!!!!

My son & I have a 91 Explorer With a 90 5.0 w/AOD bolted in place, also 89 eec from mustang. I've been able to find wiring schematics for the eec/engine harness :thumbsup: . But nothing for the Explorer body, I bought a haynes & chilton manuals. But they are wiring diagrams :thumbdwn: . I need schematics for wires per plug connector on the explorer driver side inter fender . What I need is a schematic for the big plug that comes out of the fire wall between the brake master cylinder and driver side fender.
Or if we could get a copy of your schematics would be wonderful.
HELP!!!!!!
We hope to attend the Badland bash in June. :D

Thanks for your help in advance.
Mike & Tom

mdhall57@hotmail.com

07-30-2005 ! wow !

You should throw some 35's and then have 4.56 gears

:burnout:

i just finsihed my 5.8 explorer. let me tell you yours is absolutly going to haul. i have 3.50 gears with 35s on a slightly built carb'd 351 and it rips pretty good. what headers are those, i couldnt find any to fit. also congrats on the install
I want to do a 5.8 swap in my '94. Did you find a sort of guide to help with the process or did you just wing it? Either way any tips or info you could provide would be most welcome and appreciated.

Back