• Register Today It's free!

3in spacer lift in front only?

Kilenem-Daily

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 ford explorer 4.0
is it okay to put a 3 inch spacer lift in the front only? and if so what will it look like? it wont look awkward, would it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think it would look ridiculously awkward. It would give it the look like you were trying to tow a trailer that was way too heavy for you rig, and it is dragging the ass end on the pavement. If you did something like that, I would go 1.5" up front which would give it a leveled appearance.

I think it would look ridiculously awkward. It would give it the look like you were trying to tow a trailer that was way too heavy for you rig, and it is dragging the ass end on the pavement. If you did something like that, I would go 1.5" up front which would give it a leveled appearance.

this guy did the spacer lift, Jmedina613. and he said they give you 3inchs of lift, but they measure only 2 inches. you think they would still look bad?

lifting the front higher than the rear is stupid looking and deserves the "what an Idiot" award.
Don't do it.

You could just air bag it all the way around then you could change it between level, rake, and moron looking depending on your mood that day, lol.

Wow lmao you guys are harsh. I did 3 in the front 2 in the rear and sets nice with my 33s

Back