4 Wide Drag Racing | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4 Wide Drag Racing

Watching espn2 right now-

NHRA 4 lane drag racing from N.C. Yup, 4 cars race at once. I never saw that before.

Now this is interesting--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pinks was also at Zmax raceway. That is a neat setup they have there.

lol sounds like highway Street racing.

I've seen the promo's for it for months...

Looks cool!

Ryan

I would love to....

Who else wants to go up against us?

I am personally calling out clawhn1...I will put MY Explorer that I built, up against the Explorer that his parents bought for him!

Ryan

I would love to....

I am personally calling out clawhn1...I will put MY Explorer that I built, up against the Explorer that his parents bought for him!

Ryan

Lmao. I just wanna see that he actually has an ex. Let alone drop four grand into making one "better" than yours.

Here's the thing....I would ACTUALLY do it.....

Ryan

I would love to....

Ryan

I had to reread that a few times to make sure you weren't talking about me!!! I was like WTF? I bought this freaking thing with my own money and haven't had any help! But it wasn't me you were talking about, so it's all good;)

I doubt Turdle will get his rig going because he doesn't want to mess with my Black Beauty :D

I saw PInks do that... that was very cool! like 400 cars showed up or some crap.. there were like 16 cars within .5 second of each other... running 4 wide was cool!! just be prepared for even more delays, with 4 cars a time, there will be twice as many stop-ages for track drying, etc, plus lane choice would just cause more headaches....imagine if the left lane was the fastest and the furthest right was the slowest, all 4 drivers would be fighting for that left lane..

double your pleasure

I would love to....

Ryan

Who is being called out here? Imaginary friend or ?:p::p::scratch:

He is a kid on here.....He was drooling all over himself trying get help from me, I answered his questions, and now he thinks I'm the biggest show-off, with fake calipers, and cheap heavy wheels...oh, and I still have a V-6.....

LOL

Read here:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258066

This was the first time he did it.

Then he posted a question about his brakes, I replied and said I would help get him set-up. THEN I realized that it is the same guy from months before. And I declined to hold his hand along the way.....he made numerous personal attacks on me, and was making some wild accusations about my Explorer. He is just a kid.

Ryan

Back