• Register Today It's free!

4low

fischerry

Reaction score
City, State
THE SOUTH
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 x'sploda
ok i just remember the other day when i went trailin,i tryed to put it in 4 low,and nothing happened(remind you i was stuck when i tried).but i tried today and still nothing diffrent.shouldnt i fel a big diffrence in in pull and turning radius?i never tryed putting it in 4low untill this week.can anyone help me out here.it a 88 b2 push button 4x4.and the shift light never turned on,liike when i put it in 4highthe little orange light turns on.

well it's blowing black smoke again it had a bad lost in get up and going.when i start to accelerate it bogs down and i put the petal to the floor and then it catches up...all thhe while blowing black smoke.

i posted this before and had no reply's.

i post this on 5/15/07
yeah i got kicked out of our house,were were renting from family.i was moving everything till 2 am.something wierd happened to the broncy.the oil pressure dropped down to 20 twenty and it shut off. the when i got on the highway it had no pickup (took aa good solid miniet to get to 65.the whole time blowing black smoke.then i hit cruise control and black smoke stoped and white smoke started shooting out.white is a head gasket or head, and black is unburned fuel or injectors right? my buddy also told me there is a fuse that could f up the way it burns gas.but anyways i start it up today and drive it 20 miles to work....runs fine and no smoke,and i was in rush hour traffic...?im baffled. i told the wife it's time to hit rusty acres for a 4.0..

If the B2 is like the explorer then to shift into Low range you will need to:
  1. Press 4x4 to shift into 4H
  2. Put transmission in "N"
  3. Depress clutch on manual transmissions
  4. Press 4x4 Low to shift into 4L

Back