A banner for this forum. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A banner for this forum.

One and only one.

No rotating GIF.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree with the other two, I LOVE the snow one. It may not be the mecca, however I do think it's the best photo though.

whichever you want to use is coolio with me man but I can see this thread going and going with noone ever making a decision.
Colin you created th ebanners you choose one hombre

whichever you want to use is coolio with me man but I can see this thread going and going with noone ever making a decision.
Colin you created th ebanners you choose one hombre

Alright Jamie, I'll be making a few of these. I imagine since Bill got to choose the banner for his forum, you'll get to choose one for yours.

I like them all, since I made them. :p: You pick and tell tom. :D

let tom pick!
I am guessing there will be no white fenders :) hahaha

And another vote here...can't you photoshop some blue over the white fenders?:p: Not that it bothers me all that much, they're just friggin' fenders!

We nee one with the BII in the garage or on the street. Afterall that is where it spends most of its time :D

I like the moab or snow one. I also hate teh white fenders. on a colored truck.

Well, now we have a BII registry, so I'm going to pick one for this forum, and another for the registry..

hmm..

crack w/colored fenders for this forum and snow for the registry is what I'm leaning towards.

Back