A banner for this forum. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A banner for this forum.

thats friggin sweet with them painted!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The white fenders to me are a calling card from 410Fortune. Like the Bat Signal...ERR; The 4X4 Forum Signal. You should leave them white. Even when (if) they ever get painted, they should stay white just as a reminder, or annoyance.:bsnicker:

You guys are funny :bsnicker:

yes, I'm laughing at you :p:

On a side note- Steve, you dad said I should paint my truck. Gasp, I know, how could I cover up all those scratches that tell so many stories. Are we ready for the Jurassic Park theme? Eh, I just looked. . .JP 4 isn't till 2008 so I've still got a while.

I'm still seriuos about the JP truck, if you don't I mite just have too.;) It will look fine with all the dents...Like a dinosar tried to eat it.:D

Jurassic vinyl wrap for Jefe

I may be running fiberglass bed sides here next and a hood, so they will all get painted sometime in the future. My Bronco will be all one color again one day and that color is Ford blue. You guys dont seem to understand I dont plan to have inner fenders or even a floor in the cargo area here pretty soon :) I am going to try and keep the metal top though and some sort of BII tailgate

I may be running fiberglass bed sides here next and a hood, so they will all get painted sometime in the future.

Knowing you Jamie, "future" is 10 years down the road.. :D

I say, just paint the rest of the truck white, and be done with it.

If it takes me 10 years to get a chop saw, my bender, the $$$ for the DOM, coilovers, smooth bodies and some rear long leafs then something is wrong!

Dude...something is wrong. I give it...7 years. Any takers?:p:

I kinda like the 3rd one down... its like artistic or somethin..

Back to the subject...Your right. I like the snow one pretty good. Plus it hides the fenders. The last one with the red letters at the bottom and the panned background is real nice, but I don't think it does the BII the way it should be done.

but I don't think it does the BII the way it should be done.
So a BII on 35s, flexed out going through the Golden Crack at the Mecca of the off-road world (Moab) doesn't do it justice?

Please explain... :p:

So a BII on 35s, flexed out going through the Golden Crack at the Mecca of the off-road world (Moab) doesn't do it justice?

Please explain... :p:

ditto

I didn't say justice. It's my second choice. I just said I like the one with the snow better. I feel like the snow shows more of the BII appeal. Plus, the background is just as pretty in either pic. Look at them again and maybe you will see what I'm talking about. Or maybe it's just me.

Sorry guys...I just got off work and I'm a little scatter-brained. I worded it wrong.

Listen Ford didnt do the BII the way it should be done, I am giving it my best effort hahaha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dude the golden crack one with all the red letters at the bottom, make it so

cant we use more then 1? a rotating Gif?

Back