also a question about running 32's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

also a question about running 32's

B-MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Chico,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB
I want to run 32x1150 BFG MT's. Initially I planned on the 4"trailmaster. Now I think I'll start with a 2" body lift and when the funds come in I'll get the suspension. Will 32's run with a 2" body lift.

Oh yeah and one other thing. I was looking in one of my 4x4 mags and saw a listing for the 4" Trailmaster at $666. Do any of you know how much shipping costs for something like that, I'm in northern CA.

Thanks in advance. Dead Link Removed

B-Man,
I would look at doing a 3" instead of the 2" body lift. Virtually no cost difference and the extra inch will be a good thing. Not sure on the shipping of the lift kit. As far as the tires fitting - make sure you have the right backspacing on your rims so you don't rub the inside. I was looking at a 2 or 3" lift and decided to go with the 3" - probably in a few weeks. Will end up doing it myself as there are good directions posted on the site.

Jon M

------------------
Jon McLeod
'93 XLT
K&N Drop-In
Modified Airbox
Kenwood Audio w/ 6-disc changer
31x10.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
Rancho RS5000's

Next project: visit http://www.jonmcleod.com for more info!

JonM, thanks for the reply. That sounds like a good Idea. The body lift now then the tires then the suspension. that's what i'll do.

Back