also a question about running 32's | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

also a question about running 32's

B-MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Chico,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB
I want to run 32x1150 BFG MT's. Initially I planned on the 4"trailmaster. Now I think I'll start with a 2" body lift and when the funds come in I'll get the suspension. Will 32's run with a 2" body lift.

Oh yeah and one other thing. I was looking in one of my 4x4 mags and saw a listing for the 4" Trailmaster at $666. Do any of you know how much shipping costs for something like that, I'm in northern CA.

Thanks in advance. Dead Link Removed

FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
B-Man,
I would look at doing a 3" instead of the 2" body lift. Virtually no cost difference and the extra inch will be a good thing. Not sure on the shipping of the lift kit. As far as the tires fitting - make sure you have the right backspacing on your rims so you don't rub the inside. I was looking at a 2 or 3" lift and decided to go with the 3" - probably in a few weeks. Will end up doing it myself as there are good directions posted on the site.

Jon M

------------------
Jon McLeod
'93 XLT
K&N Drop-In
Modified Airbox
Kenwood Audio w/ 6-disc changer
31x10.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
Rancho RS5000's

Next project: visit http://www.jonmcleod.com for more info!

B-MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Chico,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB
JonM, thanks for the reply. That sounds like a good Idea. The body lift now then the tires then the suspension. that's what i'll do.