• Register Today It's free!

Android Radio and Remote Start

Magnum609

Reaction score
City, State
Huntsville, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer PIU TT
This is my first post, so I would like to say thank you for all the great stuff I have learned on this forum.

Now to the questions....Has anyone done the radio-upgrade.com radio and rear camera upgrade? If so, how do you like it? I need Bluetooth phone capability and a few other features it offers that would be a great upgrade to what I have.

Ford Explorer Android GPS Navigation Car Stereo (2010-2018)

I have a 2014 PIU 3.5 eco boost Twin turbo.

My other question is, when you do the forescan remote start upgrade, how long does the vehicle stay running? I take my pug with me a lot and if I can’t take her in, I leave her in the car with the heat or A/C running full blast. I currently have an hour timer on my remote start for my truck that she rides in.

There is a max 15 minute on remote start (unless manually extended up to 2x more times). On cars with Intelligent Access, even during a normal key-cycle, the vehicle by default will shut down in 20 minutes.

Welcome to the Forum Magnum609 and for supporting it through the Elite Explorer membership.:wave:

Peter

There is a max 15 minute on remote start (unless manually extended up to 2x more times). On cars with Intelligent Access, even during a normal key-cycle, the vehicle by default will shut down in 20 minutes.

Is there a way to extend the time through forscan coding?

Back