Another OHV M90 build | Page 80 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Another OHV M90 build

2000 OHV + rpcaster + henson performance = another supercharged 4.0 ohv Explorer

I have goodies from James already (New MAF, 36lb injectors, wideband O2 for tuning)

Here's what came from Ron (Also a fuel pressure gauge and boost/vacuum gauge)

Attachments

• rpcaster.jpg
    rpcaster.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,365

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Dono

347 V8 Limited turbo
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Limited V8
Do not use the gaskets that come with the headers phix. Use the silver gaskets that are for the stock manifolds. If you use the header gaskets, they will dry up, and crack off. Instant exhaust leak. I learned the hard way.

And no issue on asking rather than paging thru 80 pages. This thread goes on forever.

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jd4242

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Do not use the gaskets that come with the headers phix. Use the silver gaskets that are for the stock manifolds. If you use the header gaskets, they will dry up, and crack off. Instant exhaust leak. I learned the hard way.

And no issue on asking rather than paging thru 80 pages. This thread goes on forever.

Hahaha never even noticed it was 80 pages:eek: that has to be a record! !:D

Dono

347 V8 Limited turbo
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Limited V8
Maybe I need to close this one off and start the next phase with the intercooler. This thread covers M90, engine rebuild, w/m injection....lots of issues as I slowly learn the right way to do stuff.

Dono

347 V8 Limited turbo
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Limited V8

shaggy101

Reaction score
City, State
Holland Landing, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 FORD RANGER
hey ok so i got through about 10 pages of this thread and am so lost so i am also soon to be building a 4.0 OHV with the m90 supercharger the motor im going to be useing has had lots of work done to it but is still running stock externals asides from headers also the fuel injectors are stock what kind of parts am i going to be needing to run this thing at 7psi any help would be great

4pointslow

Explorer Torture Tester
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gloucester City, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 2Dr,98 & 04 4dr xlt