Another OHV M90 build | Page 80 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another OHV M90 build

2000 OHV + rpcaster + henson performance = another supercharged 4.0 ohv Explorer

I have goodies from James already (New MAF, 36lb injectors, wideband O2 for tuning)

Here's what came from Ron (Also a fuel pressure gauge and boost/vacuum gauge)

Attachments

• rpcaster.jpg
    rpcaster.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,575

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do not use the gaskets that come with the headers phix. Use the silver gaskets that are for the stock manifolds. If you use the header gaskets, they will dry up, and crack off. Instant exhaust leak. I learned the hard way.

And no issue on asking rather than paging thru 80 pages. This thread goes on forever.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do not use the gaskets that come with the headers phix. Use the silver gaskets that are for the stock manifolds. If you use the header gaskets, they will dry up, and crack off. Instant exhaust leak. I learned the hard way.

And no issue on asking rather than paging thru 80 pages. This thread goes on forever.

Hahaha never even noticed it was 80 pages:eek: that has to be a record! !:D

Maybe I need to close this one off and start the next phase with the intercooler. This thread covers M90, engine rebuild, w/m injection....lots of issues as I slowly learn the right way to do stuff.

hey ok so i got through about 10 pages of this thread and am so lost so i am also soon to be building a 4.0 OHV with the m90 supercharger the motor im going to be useing has had lots of work done to it but is still running stock externals asides from headers also the fuel injectors are stock what kind of parts am i going to be needing to run this thing at 7psi any help would be great

Back