Anyone have pics of XLS with 31's? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have pics of XLS with 31's?

I want to put 31's on my 2000 XLS, but it looks like the plastic wheel well molding will get in the way. I have already bought WAR153 and plan on TT also. I just want to see how it looks.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out my X in my signature. It's a 2001 XLS with 31's, 2" TT and Warrior shackles.

That looks really nice. Does anyone else have an XLS, one with the full plastic fender flares, and the stock chrome wheels with 31's?

Thanks

Nice

JDraper, Nice truck! How'd you get a XLS with the SOHC? I have a '00 XLS, and I thought in '00 they only offered the XLS with the ol' OHV? Was it an option in '01? I enjoyed your site, since I have the same color and trim level.

The SOHC was the only engine available for the XLS 4 Door in '01. Mine has the XLT optional trim package with it (tinted windows, cargo cover, remote entry, tilt wheel), and I have added fogs in the factory locations, as well as the long console.

Humm, I should have waited and got a '01. I do have all the same options, and I've also added factory fogs in the factory locations. I wish I had the high center console. Did you pick yours up on e-Bay, or new?

I swapped consoles with Jason25. If I remember correctly, his is out of a 1995, and it fit without a problem. I only had to drill 2 holes in the floor to bolt down the brackets.

Back